“really bad”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
“really bad”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I used to go here for a quick fix of Chinese. This was deffo my last visit. Its just awful. no meat on ribs, the meal has about 3 pieces of meat in and bulked out with veg. Very gloopy sauces with too much gelatine.
FAR TOO MUCH MSG!
(they use this in buffet food to make u feel full.)
The ice cream is the cheapest quality around.
Its worse than a Chinese buffet.

Visited July 2013

merseyside
“Fantastic Meal”
Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

Family Sunday Lunch - combined Birthday/Fathers Day.
Can not fault this location, Staff were very helpful, once we had been shown to our table they took our drinks orders and then after we had decided they then took our meal orders.

All food was served hot an freshly cooked. Through out the meal the staff asked if they could do anything further.

I would highly recommend this restaurant to friend and family.

• Visited June 2013
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable but room for improvement”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

My family had the set lunchtime meal. The food was good, but there was definitely room for improvement. The hot and sour soup, for example, was too sour and the prawn toast tasted like it had been purchased from Iceland.

Service was excellent but the portion sizes are mini and like me may put many off retuning twice.

• Visited June 2013
“Fab”
Reviewed 30 May 2013 via mobile

I always come here for a quick Chinese. People who work there are lovley and friendly and the food is gorgeous and served quick! Just what you need if you at hungry!! Love it and will return again and again

• Visited April 2013
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Decent food, good value, but felt very rushed”
Reviewed 3 May 2013

I recently went here with my wife and parents for our evening meal.

Although the food was nice we felt the staff were in a rush to get rid of us. I can understand this if the place was rammed but it was 7 o'clock in the evening and we were the only table in the whole restaurant. We were all a banquet that consisted of a variety of starters then your main meal but at no point was there a break between service. As soon as the soup was being cleared the other waiter was standing behind them with the next starter. This continued between each course and we didn't even get the chance to ask for a break because between meals they were just talking amongst themselves until it was time for the next formula 1 style pit stop of our next course.

The food itself was ok, but does not set the world alight. It might of been better if we had 2 minutes to enjoy it.

Won't be in a rush to return but knowing my parents like the place so much I'm sure I will. Hopefully a bit better the next time.

• Visited April 2013