Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Travelodge
£30
All reviews deli restaurant city centre breakfast box travel lodge quiet location minute walk car park clean tidy main road no lift comfortable stay great stay recommend staying here budget hotel tea and coffee within walking distance comfy bed
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2023

So basically I booked it for 5 nights and it has only been cleaned on the 4th night of my stay as they told me we clean maximum till 15:00 pm even though clean service should be 24/7 at least they should take the bin out. As we had alot of bin as you know family room means a family lives in that room. Also when they have finally cleaned it. Me thinking when I come to the room it will be spotless. No I was wrong. The floor was still dirty and they did not hoover it or pick up the small mess that was done by kids. And the big made was the only bed they cleaned and the other singles bed where not touched so they did not do it. Plus the room is always cold I couldn't put the radiator up as it was standard so I bought another radiator but the hotel manager took it and said that's a no. I told them the room gets cold at night and when they took it we were freezing because it was the same day that they cleaned the room the saw the radiator and took it and left the window open until we arrived at around midnight. So me coming back to the room at midnight thinking I will find the room tidy. No I was wrong and truly disappointed. The room was freezing as they left the windows wide open and the radiator doesn't heat much and room was not cleaned and the 2 single beds where not cleaned and neither done or changed basically they did not touch it. And am very more mad at leaving the window open and taking my radiotor even though I told them the room is freezing for us and the kids and let us use the radiator a little bit so that the room temperature becomes worm. They unfortunately refused and my kids have caught a cold and they did not stop coughing all night unfortunately.

Reviewed 24 December 2023 via mobile

We stayed here on a overnight stay ready for a Liverpool football match
The hotel was a brilliant price
Free parking is a bonus at this hotel
We travelled in to the city on the regular bus service from just outside the hotel which was only a five minute ride
The reception staff were welcoming on arriving
The room was nice and clean and had everything we wanted
The bathroom was good with a nice shower
You can get breakfast from a restaurant next to the hotel
I would totally recommend this hotel if you are staying in Liverpool

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 December 2023

Friendly and welcoming staff, the rooms were clean and comfortable and a good location near to all liverpool attractions.great price for a room for what we needed it for. I. Highly recommended this travel lodge.

Reviewed 13 December 2023

If you visit this hotel and get to meet Alison you are very lucky! Alison is the kindest, most caring and helpful person I have ever met! She truly captures the scouse spirit in every way! No ask was too big for her and she made our stay! Anyone is lucky to meet Alison and travel lodge are lucky to have her as a member of staff!

Reviewed 11 December 2023

Quiet location a little bit out of town but well connected by bus service etc. Or it's 30 minutes walk to L1.
Free car parking and a great deli opposite for breakfast and artisan goodies. Really helpful and happy staff