“Just average”
Review of CAFE THORNTONS

CAFE THORNTONS
Ranked #16 of 27 Dessert in Liverpool
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Apart from selling the Thorntons range of chocolates etc, just an average coffe shop. Location handy for shopping

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Called in for a coffee with the BOSS, it was a subterfuge so that I could buy some of their fab toffee. The BOSS had a cappuccino I had a latte, both fine, nice touch the free choccies. It is a very nice café with a really good selection of drinks, hot chocolate a speciality, lots of cakes and ice creams.
I prefer it to the other coffee shops in town. Then I bought lots of various toffee to take home; absolutely delicious.

Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

I was (brand) newly gluten free when I went to Thornton's cafe, still finding my feet, but they were very understanding and helpful. The free chocolate with the hot drink made my day a little bit brighter as well. Perfect shopping pit stop.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Having never visited a Thorntons Cafe before, I had an open mind as to what to expect. Ice cream, chocolate fountain, lattes and especially Bramley apple shortbread were all a huge hit. Cafe was nice and clean. As it was busy staff we working very hard but were pleasant and helpful.

Starbucks and Costa may not always be my first choice for a coffee stop from now on!

Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

This is a great place to unwind after a heavy day's shopping. They serve good quality drinks and light snacks and the staff are very keen to please.

1  Thank Howi58