“Great fun !!!”

Liverpool Watersports Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: The watersport centre is a 15min walk from the Albert Dock,the activities include Canoes,kayaks,sailing,windsurfing,powerboating,Stand Up Paddleboards,Swan pedalos,Rowing boats,Open water swimming,kids club,birthday parties.Stags & hen parties. On site cafe, hot showers & changing rooms, free parking. Come down to the historic Queens Dock & get involved
Cheshire, United Kingdom
181 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1,117 helpful votes
“Great fun !!!”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

You must visit this centre, the staff are very helpful. I would recommend the Dragon boating for any inter rivalry within a workplace for a bit of fun.

Visited November 2013
5 Thank RobsterWirral

• Thai first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Powerboat session”
Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

What a fantastic wedding gift this was! My wife and I were joined by 3 others on the boat, and when we started off I didn't really know what to expect! It was great fun! Beginning around the dock, wave hopping, at 40mph to start then an extremely interesting history tour of all the other docks before another high power bit of fun. Brendan our history teacher/ driver and all round brilliant chap, new his stuff, and seem to enjoy every minute he was with us.
I highly recommend it, you will come away with a big grin on your face and a little more educated!

2 Thank John H
St. Asaph, United Kingdom
74 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Powerboat Experience”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Given as a gift from my Daughter I was really looking forward to the Experience of actually being in a boat and touring the South Liverpool Docks at speed and also at a leisurely pace. I was not disappointed. Easy to find and car parking not a problem, Charles our man at the helm was superb. Put all 5 of us at ease and gave us all an hour to savour and enjoy. We had a number of fast speed moves and also at a slower pace to listen to Charles with his knowledge of the docks and this area of Liverpool. Although I now live in North Wales being Born and brought up in Liverpool for the first 24 years of my life (now as a senior citizen) I found the ride and tour of real interest and the other folk on board I am sure where of the same opinion. This hour on the boat was an introduction to a well oiled outfit that has been around the docks since the early ninties and before that originally based along the Leeds Liverpool Canal in Atholl Street, Bootle and today they provide amongst other sports such as Dinghy sailing, Powerboating and Open Water swimming to name a few. I suggest you visit the website as I highly recommend This Watersports Centre. Well done to Charles and all the other Friendly staff.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank HarryS70
Liverpool, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Powerboat trip”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We had the most perfect weather and trip thanks mainly to the Instructor/driver. He was so knowledgeable about the docks that it made the trip on the rib. Place is easy to fine and park, and the staff were so friendly and helpful. I have advised the family to visit this centre!

Visited September 2013
2 Thank 245Jeanette
Liverpool, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“such a thrill”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

With bad weather forecast for our trip on the rib we had second thoughts on even turning up.We are so glad we did. What a great experience for the four of us. Our guide/captain was so knowledgeable about the history of the docks. We really enjoyed the views from the water and the speed thrill of the rib on a few occasions. Guess what it stayed dry. Parking was excellent so easy to find. WELL DONE.

Visited September 2013