“Kayaking session”

Liverpool Watersports Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: The watersport centre is a 15min walk from the Albert Dock,the activities include Canoes,kayaks,sailing,windsurfing,powerboating,Stand Up Paddleboards,Swan pedalos,Rowing boats,Open water swimming,kids club,birthday parties.Stags & hen parties. On site cafe, hot showers & changing rooms, free parking. Come down to the historic Queens Dock & get involved
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My friends and I are doing a challenge in July for Alder Hey Children's hospital we needed to try kayaking went to the water sports centre in Liverpool Queens dock great experience the men taking us out on the water were great giving us confidence and advice. Great for kids they doo loads of other water sports.

Marian

Reviewed 27 April 2014

We visited this centre as my husband booked a kayak session. It was great - he really enjoyed it - instructors are very friendly and knowledgeable. I didn't join in but had a great time watching - the views of the city from the café patio are great - got some good photos. It was a lovely day and the café has good coffee and snacks.

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

I went Wow Balling here with my 9 year old nephew and it was simply brilliant. Very reasonably priced and great fun for anyone over 6 years old.

2  Thank Yvonne H
Reviewed 18 February 2014

What a great centre with a great crew. The cafe serves lovely snacks and great coffee very welcome after a swim. The water is clean and inviting. Super place to enjoy a variety of water based activities.

1  Thank bigjules922
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Myself and 10 year old booked a groupon to do the canoe tour of the Albert dock.we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.the 2 boats were attached v safely and I was confident in both the high level of competency & knowledge our lovely guide had.the time flew and I fulfilled a bucket list entry of finally being in the water in the Albert Dock. All safety gear provided but you are on water and open to the elements so I would recommend dressing in appropriate warm layers and something waterproof on top.flat sensible shoes are a must.

2  Thank Helen M