As with all the Premier Inns I stayed with, you cannot fault it for value (at £29), cleanliness, friendliness or the spacious rooms. It's also in a good location, about 5 to 10 minutes walk from Lime Street Station, close to Liverpool One and the docks, and about 15 minutes from the University where I was heading. Minor irritations wee that the size of the restaurant and breakfast area seems too small for the number of guests. I could not get any food (other than from a vending machine) on arrival and although the breakfast area was very quiet when I went there at 7am, there are signs warning it will get very busy at a later and more civilised hour. Externally, I didn't hear any noise from the streets but internally I was woken once or twice by people in the corridors. The hotel are doing their best by trying to indicate 'quiet zones' but I would imagine the hotel could still get quite noisy when it (and far the bar) has been full. However, I'd happily stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Liverpool City Centre Moorfields is in the heart of the business district of Liverpool City Centre. Just five minutes walk from the iconic Matthew Street made famous by The Beatles, the busy L1 shopping centre and all of the city's local attractions. Nearby attractions include the Albert Dock,Liverpool ACC Arena, BT Covention Centre,the Echo Arena and various Museums, Churches and art galleries. Not forgetting the famous Ferry Accross the Mersey. Conveniently located for Liverpool Lime Street and Moorfields Train Station.Our Liverpool City Centre Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes.Meeting Rooms - 3 Meeting rooms with 50 capacity Theatre style. Available to book daily for conferences, private parties and group lunches or dinners. Location and Local Information John Lennon Airport 8 Miles.Taxi Approx £10Ferryport 1 MileBus Stop 0.2 Miles Queens SquareCoach Station 1 Mile Hospital 1 Mile Royal Liverpool University Liverpool/John Moores Both 2MilesTate Gallery 0.5 MilesLace Conference Centre 3 MilesSt Georges Hall 0.5 MilesEverton And Liverpool Football Grounds 2 MilesAlbert Docks And Beatles Museum 1 MileSpeke Hall And Knowsley Safari Pk 8 MilesEmpire Theatre Lime Street Less Than 0.5 MilesCrosby Beach 8 Miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Premier Inn Liverpool City Centre (Moorfields) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Liverpool City Centre Hotel Liverpool
- Premier Travel Inn Liverpool