We stayed here on a special £25 per room per night deal for 3 nights with friends who had the same deal. The hotel is really well placed for all that the city has to offer and that is plenty. If you like the Beatles it is even better but worth a visit either way. The Cavern Club, a ferry across the Mersey, Open top bus tour and free museums they have the lot. However the most important thing they have is an abundance of people that love their city, are very proud of it, and are as friendly as anywhere we have stayed in the UK. The in house bar and food are excellent, the staff were fab and the location really good apart from trying to find it in the first place!
The actual hotel is a little tired compared with a number we have stayed at but we understand a refurb is due soon. Even so it didn't detract from the stay and the people more than made up for a few minor faults in the bathroom like a crack in the sink and a tap top that came off in your hand.
This is our second visit to Liverpool and won't be our last. £75 for 3 nights in a place like this was a real bargain and we will be looking out for more in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Liverpool City Centre Moorfields is in the heart of the business district of Liverpool City Centre. Just five minutes walk from the iconic Matthew Street made famous by The Beatles, the busy L1 shopping centre and all of the city's local attractions. Nearby attractions include the Albert Dock,Liverpool ACC Arena, BT Covention Centre,the Echo Arena and various Museums, Churches and art galleries. Not forgetting the famous Ferry Accross the Mersey. Conveniently located for Liverpool Lime Street and Moorfields Train Station.Our Liverpool City Centre Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes.Meeting Rooms - 3 Meeting rooms with 50 capacity Theatre style. Available to book daily for conferences, private parties and group lunches or dinners. Location and Local Information John Lennon Airport 8 Miles.Taxi Approx £10Ferryport 1 MileBus Stop 0.2 Miles Queens SquareCoach Station 1 Mile Hospital 1 Mile Royal Liverpool University Liverpool/John Moores Both 2MilesTate Gallery 0.5 MilesLace Conference Centre 3 MilesSt Georges Hall 0.5 MilesEverton And Liverpool Football Grounds 2 MilesAlbert Docks And Beatles Museum 1 MileSpeke Hall And Knowsley Safari Pk 8 MilesEmpire Theatre Lime Street Less Than 0.5 MilesCrosby Beach 8 Miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Liverpool City Centre (Moorfields) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Liverpool City Centre Hotel Liverpool
- Premier Travel Inn Liverpool