My girlfriend booked us tickets at this hotel so that we could enjoy the Beatles Story and The Magical Mystery Tour.
The hotel was only 10 minutes walking from The Cavern Club and 20 minutes walk from the Albert Docks, located in the heart of the city. Making it easy to enjoy all the attractions available or find somewhere to eat or drink.
The room was very nice and definitely a more up to date Premier Inn. It had a hair dryer in the room, modern furnishing and a fantastic shower. The only thing I didn't like about the room was the power plug layout, there wasn't one plug either side of the bed, which is frustrating if your laptop/phone needs charging and you want to still enjoy it whilst lying in bed.
There was a slight mix up with breakfast on the first morning as my girlfriend only wanted the continent option. However the lady who seated us explained that this had changed and that you can only pay a set price for the full breakfast. Despite the booklet in our room clearly showing the various breakfast options and prices.
After looking at previous reviews regarding car parking which stated that there are heavy parking prices opposite the hotel, we decided to book slightly cheaper and park at Pall Mall which is just 5 minutes up the road. However when we checked out of the hotel, the man at reception asked us if we had our car parking ticket stamped, so not sure if you can get a discount/free parking or not, make sure you ring up and check this through with them.
All in all good stay and I have rated the hotel based on if I'd come again or not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Liverpool City Centre Moorfields is in the heart of the business district of Liverpool City Centre. Just five minutes walk from the iconic Matthew Street made famous by The Beatles, the busy L1 shopping centre and all of the city's local attractions. Nearby attractions include the Albert Dock,Liverpool ACC Arena, BT Covention Centre,the Echo Arena and various Museums, Churches and art galleries. Not forgetting the famous Ferry Accross the Mersey. Conveniently located for Liverpool Lime Street and Moorfields Train Station.Our Liverpool City Centre Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes.Meeting Rooms - 3 Meeting rooms with 50 capacity Theatre style. Available to book daily for conferences, private parties and group lunches or dinners. Location and Local Information John Lennon Airport 8 Miles.Taxi Approx £10Ferryport 1 MileBus Stop 0.2 Miles Queens SquareCoach Station 1 Mile Hospital 1 Mile Royal Liverpool University Liverpool/John Moores Both 2MilesTate Gallery 0.5 MilesLace Conference Centre 3 MilesSt Georges Hall 0.5 MilesEverton And Liverpool Football Grounds 2 MilesAlbert Docks And Beatles Museum 1 MileSpeke Hall And Knowsley Safari Pk 8 MilesEmpire Theatre Lime Street Less Than 0.5 MilesCrosby Beach 8 Miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Premier Inn Liverpool City Centre (Moorfields) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Liverpool City Centre Hotel Liverpool
- Premier Travel Inn Liverpool