Nice welcome from staff. Security key operated lift and staiway entry. Modern bar area. Room was reasonably clean but did have an odd smell like smoker's rooms used to be. No view from the window but it is the centre afterall. Nice clean bathroom with a naff extractor fan so it got a bit damp after a hot shower. There was basic tea & coffee. Good bed and controllable heating (looked like it may have been air con but it was cold out so didn't need it). Breakfast in the morning was buffet style all you can eat. Not a bad standard if a bit cool. There was an offer of fresh scrambled egg which in hindsight I should of had. Bacon and sausage was good standard. Also had a nice selection of cereals, pastry, muffins, fruit & nuts.
Parking nearby was expensive especially with a late arrival and early start so £12 for 24hrs forked out. Hotel could do with negotiating a better discount (it's 10%).
All in all what you'd expect - which isn't a bad thing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Liverpool City Centre Moorfields is in the heart of the business district of Liverpool City Centre. Just five minutes walk from the iconic Matthew Street made famous by The Beatles, the busy L1 shopping centre and all of the city's local attractions. Nearby attractions include the Albert Dock,Liverpool ACC Arena, BT Covention Centre,the Echo Arena and various Museums, Churches and art galleries. Not forgetting the famous Ferry Accross the Mersey. Conveniently located for Liverpool Lime Street and Moorfields Train Station.Our Liverpool City Centre Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes.Meeting Rooms - 3 Meeting rooms with 50 capacity Theatre style. Available to book daily for conferences, private parties and group lunches or dinners. Location and Local Information John Lennon Airport 8 Miles.Taxi Approx £10Ferryport 1 MileBus Stop 0.2 Miles Queens SquareCoach Station 1 Mile Hospital 1 Mile Royal Liverpool University Liverpool/John Moores Both 2MilesTate Gallery 0.5 MilesLace Conference Centre 3 MilesSt Georges Hall 0.5 MilesEverton And Liverpool Football Grounds 2 MilesAlbert Docks And Beatles Museum 1 MileSpeke Hall And Knowsley Safari Pk 8 MilesEmpire Theatre Lime Street Less Than 0.5 MilesCrosby Beach 8 Miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Liverpool City Centre (Moorfields) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Liverpool City Centre Hotel Liverpool
- Premier Travel Inn Liverpool