2,418 results
All reviews vernon street city centre ncp car park meal deal all you can eat minute walk cavern club cavern quarter albert dock family room short break night's sleep good nights sleep lime street stayed for nights excellent stay excellent location
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

So computable and slept so well, the bar and breakfast was excellent, and the staff were so pleasant and helpful. Will be going again on the 9th of Feb.this is such a central hotel to all the shops, museums and night life.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Angie A

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Fantastic location for Liverpool centre. Parking available right outside, which is excellent. Short walk into the venue. Excellent location for the theatres. We have stayed many times in this Premier Inn and have never been disappointed.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

I often use Premier Inns for both business and leisure as I always find they have consistently high standards, but I was disappointed by this one. The curtain rail, window closure and air conditioning/heating in my room (310) were all broken and the WiFi was terrible. The service was a bit lacklustre and, aside from the staff who served me breakfast, none of them seemed very happy to be there. On my first night I had dinner at the Thyme restaurant downstairs and my food was only lukewarm.
That being said, the bed was comfy and the breakfast was excellent. It was also very convenient to be over the road from the NCP car park, though you can’t pre-book at the cheaper rate, you either have to pay full price to guarantee yourself a space or just turn up and hope for the best.
The low score reflects the difference between my expectations of a Premier Inn and what the reality was. If you’re staying in Liverpool I’d recommend going with one of the other Premier Inns in town.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
WhitbreadHotels, other at Premier Inn Liverpool City Centre (Moorfields) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Hi

Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

I'm sorry for the disappointment you have experienced during your stay. This certainly is not what we hope for our guests to experience during their stay.

We take any feedback we receive seriously, and I have sent your feedback to the hotel management team as they take these opportunities to look at how we can implement further measures to improve our hotel for the future.

At Premier Inn we take great pride in delivering a high standard of customer service, and we are very disappointed we did not do so on this occasion. I hope to have an opportunity in the future to restore your faith in Premier Inn and for you to receive and experience our usual high standards.

Mo