The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$73
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$116
  • Pool
US$162
US$77
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$88
US$94
Hampton
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$92
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

Jurys Inn Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$88
2,242 results
All reviewslondon carriage worksphilharmonic hallren productsstudio roomgeorgian quarterboutique hotelanglican cathedrallovely hotelthe penthousecomfortable bedhuge bedreception staffwet roomwalk in showercity centrecar parkcooked breakfast
Reviewed 14 June 2014

My husband and I have just returned from a stay at this hotel. I have to say it is one of the nicest hotel rooms that I have stayed in. The bathroom was fantastic (huge) and very easily accessible. We stayed on the 4th floor which was very quiet. The bed was extremely comfortable. The bath robe and slippers were a nice extra touch. We booked with 'secret escapes' The offer included bed and breakfast and a complementary bottle of wine. Breakfast time was very relaxing. The cooked breakfast was served to the table. The only criticism I would have was that it was not very warm. The coffee was lovely but again not very hot. We were greeted very warmly by the staff at all times. Checking in and out was very quick.We look forward to returning in the near future.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Katie1206
40Hope, Director at hope street hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Katie1206, Thank you for kind post and we look forward to welcoming you back. Best wishes, Mary C

Reviewed 7 June 2014

My wife and I spent a very pleasurable evening at this hotel on the 6th June 2014. It had been my wife's birthday earlier in the week and as such, I booked a deluxe king room at quite short notice for a night away. As we are locals, I already knew of this hotel and it's location but had never visited it prior to booking. I arrived at around 13:30 hours and as it stated on the website that check in was from 14:00, I expected a short wait for our room.
This was not to be the case and I was warmly greeted by a lovely receptionist who was very polite and extremely efficient. With in minutes I had been checked in and was on my way to our room (420).
The reception of the hotel is very refined and very chic, think lots of stripped wood and light spaces..
The leather clad lift took me quickly to the 4th floor where the decor continued with a hessian type carpet in the hallway leading to my expensive looking, and also leather clad, room door.
Outside my room, I did notice an electrical socket which had excess paint splashed on it. Really nothing to detract from the experience but noticeable. Upon entering our room, it was amazing! It had a large bedroom with amazing views from the window across the city. The wooden floor really added to the classiness of the room. There was a huge king sized bed with lovely crisp white cotton bedding and a large flat screen TV on the wall opposite. The bathroom was of a fairly large size and had a larger than average bath, a rain drop shower head and a funky basin and pedestal. It was a wet room with no shower screen which again added to the quirkiness of the room. The views were again amazing, looking out at a wide vista of Liverpool and beyond.
Unfortunately, in the bathroom were little things that were noticeable about the finishings. On the wall above the toilet was a grubby hand mark and when the left hand door of the sink pedestal was opened, you could see that the floor was unfinished. There was also a little mould in the grouting around the shower floor.
Only little things and didn't matter much to me, but had to mention to provide an honest review.
On to the good things...
Upon arrival, my wife had a complimentary bar of green and blacks chocolate on the bed with a hand written postcard wishing her happy birthday. I must have mentioned it on booking and the hotel had made note of it. Very impressive.
Also, my wife states that in the bathroom she found a shower cap plus hair bobble which was very useful and much appreciated.
The free dvd and cd library is another nice touch from the hotel.
We did not eat at the hotel, but were offered reservations at The London Carriage Works for the evening. I cannot comment but from what I could see, it was busy and looked very nice.
After returning to the hotel later that evening, the reception staff were again very welcoming and pleasant.
When I eventually fell into bed, I found it to be extremely comfortable and easily fell asleep.
I had a lovely nights sleep and fully enjoyed my stay at the hotel.
The few things that I have picked up on I have also mentioned on a comment card left in my room so I am not just slating the hotel from behind my keyboard. Again, these few things mattered not to me but to other people, they may. They are merely my observations. They did not detract from a wonderful stay at a really nice independently owned hotel. It is a very unique building and I found that this really added to my stay. I was really pleased with the attitude and willingness to help from all the staff I encountered (loaning me a brolly when I went to retrieve my car...) and also the value for money I felt I got. I would wholeheartedly recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in the area.
Thank you very much to everyone at the Hope Street Hotel for making our night special.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Chris M
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

This was our 3rd stay at Hope Street Hotel and once again enjoyed our stay in this great city. We chose a studio room with double fronted windows and a gorgeous bathroom. As always the service was great and employees were extremely helpful - we enjoyed a lovely breakfast and one evening meal too. Overall a relaxed and stylish stay!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AMG351
Reviewed 6 June 2014

This is a fabulous hotel, It has recently won two prestigious awards. The staff are very professional and ensure top quality service is extended at all times. The rooms are very comfortable and are of a very high spec. The location is perfect being just far enough from the hustle and bustle of Liverpools fantastic city centre ensuring a good nights sleep. Free parking is on a first come first serve basis but don't let that put you off because the hotel has an arrangement with the nearby Anglican Cathedral where you can park for just £6.00 for 24 hours. The breakfast was top quality and was served in the hotels restuarant which is known as The London Carriage Works. The restuarant has a reputation for exceptional food and has also won many awards. So if you are looking to book somewhere to stay whilst enjoying a break in this amazing city look no further!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank graham186337
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I come up to Liverpool a lot having family here, sometimes staying with family other times in hotels. This was my first time at the Hope Street Hotel and it won't be my last. In fact I liked it so much I tried to book for a few weeks ahead only to fall foul of degree ceremony time. It is situated near Liverpool and JMU, LIPA is but a few metres away and Hope University is nearby as well. My advice book well in advance, especially with Liverpool playing host to The Open Golf, The Biennial and The Little Girl Giant this summer.
The room was spacious, we had an accessible room and it was ideal. Reception staff were excellent, being both friendly and professional. The was some street noise as we were on the first floor but it didn't affect sleep at all. The room and Bathroom were well equipped. Tea and Coffee making facilities, which some hotels appear to forgo, were resent as was haor dryer, Iron and Ironing Board. The TV was a good size and toiletries were of a good standard. It was as I have noted such a good stay that I tried to book again straight away only to fall foul of Degree Ceremony Season.
As we were seeing family we didn't use the bar or restaurant but saw that they too were busy, perhaps next time.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple