Radisson Blu Hotel, Liverpool
Jurys Inn Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$184
US$169
US$151
US$196
US$172
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
The Liner Hotel(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$109
Agoda.com
US$99
US$225
US$203
Travelocity
  • Pool
The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$172
US$140
Agoda.com
2,327 results
All reviewsa business class roomwhite barpassport officebusiness districttrouser presssteam roomcity centreriver viewspa facilitieslovely hotelhuge bedreception staffstayed here for one nightalbert dockhotel bartea and coffeegood nights sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Have stayed at a few Radissons at different locations and all very very good. This one not bad but not as good. Staff very friendly,efficient and accommodating,location pretty good,breakfast okay. We paid an awful lot for our executive room on the seventh floor,carpet needed a good shampoo,room just a little too modern and not that cosy. Bed comfort just okay,pillows flat...no plug for the bath,had to request one. But the room and bathroom were very clean as were other areas of the hotel.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
LBAZH, Front Office Supervisor at Radisson Blu Hotel, Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear Karen J,

Thank you for your review. I'm pleased you found our team friendly and accommodating and our rooms clean and comfortable.

I am disappointed you had some issues with the room however, we are continually striving to improve and your comments are very helpful.

I hope we can welcome you back to the Radisson Blu Hotel, Liverpool in the future.

Chris Knapman

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I've stayed here a few times in recent weeks and the service in generally good with comfortable rooms.

The food is okay in the bar but breakfast could be a little better.

Good gym with plenty of machines to choose from.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Tonyandfi,

Thank you for your 4 star review, I'm pleased you had a comfortable stay and found the team helpful.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Radisson Blu Hotel, Liverpool.

Chris Knapman

Reviewed 16 March 2014

spent one night here as a treat for me and my husband, hotel clean and comfortable, but breakfast was awful considering they charge 169 per night, bacon was like leather, shrivelled up sausage, not good at all, I think if you are going to pay 169 you should think of staying somewhere else.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
LBAZH, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear Juesysch,

Thank you very much for taking the time and write your review regarding your recent stay with us.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the quality of the breakfast you experienced during your stay. I have spent some time with the kitchen team reviewing the overall breakfast standard to make sure this will not happen again.

I would like to thank you for your comments as it helps us to improve quality.

I hope you will continue to stay with us in the future.

Kind Regards,

Hans

Reviewed 10 March 2014

A pleasant hotel with comfortable rooms and access to adjacent leisure centre. The room was comfortable and breakfast was good. I had requested a twin room and the first one we were sent to was a double. So was the second and the third - only at the fouth attempt did they find a twin room - I sympathise with the check-in clerk who apparently couldn't tell from the system whether a twin room had been made up as a twin or a double, but the check-in process was made something of an ordeal as a result - we were up and down the lift like a yoyo armed with a different room key each time.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
LBAZH, Front office supervisor. at Radisson Blu Hotel, Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Dear Zotsha,

Thank you for your 4 star review, I am sorry to hear that you had some difficulty in checking into a suitable room and I will look into this to see where we can improve. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay after this though and we hope you can welcome you again in the future.

Kind Regards

Chris Knapman, Front Office Supervisor.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

We recently spent a weekend at the Radisson Blu, Liverpool and had a very good stay. Helpful staff, a tasty breakfast with a vast choice, large rooms. Our room had a wonderful view of the River Mersey and over towards New Brighton. Would recommend staying here.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
LBAZH, Front Office Supervisor at Radisson Blu Hotel, Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Dear Holidaymaker53,

Thank you for your 5 star review, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope we can welcome you again in the future.

Kind regards

Chris Knapman, Front Office Supervisor.