“Lovely stay”

Radisson Blu Hotel, Liverpool
Ranked #48 of 98 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Stayed here with my husband as we were attending a family wedding. We were given a complimentary upgrade and Had a fabulous room on the 9th floor which overlooked the Mersey. Check in was great and the staff were so friendly. Nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was gorgeous.bed was huge and so comfortable! Would stay again. Thanks radisson blu!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
LBAZH, Guest Relations at Radisson Blu Hotel, Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Mama_K_2013,

Thank you for your amazing review it is always a pleasure to hear such lovely comments about our hotel and staff! I hope you enjoyed all the extras that came along with your upgrade and hope you have the opportunity in the near future to visit us again.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Great location. 5 minutes walk from docks and city centre. Fantastic comfortable bed and bedding, the staff couldn't be more helpful if they tried. My advice would be to ask for a quiet room. Late check out of 12pm made it more of a relaxing stay.

• Stayed: June 2014
LBAZH, Guest Services at Radisson Blu Hotel, Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear SouthportShell,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel, we are in a great central location just a few minutes walking from all the local attractions and Docks. I am really glad you managed to get a good night’s rest in one of our huge king sized beds! 12 pm is our usual check out time for ease and comfort of all our guests however there is an opportunity to ask for a later check out if we have it available, just to make your stay even more relaxing! I do hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I stayed at the Radisson Blu for 2 nights 18&19 July and had a lovely stay. There was a problem as the TV didn't work but it was all sorted in half and hour and they helped me change to another room. The rooms are all well appointed and the beds clean and comfortable with the most lovely fluffy pillows you could imagine. The breakfast was all you could have wanted and well presented. I travelled with Moxon's of Worksop and it was mostly a Beatles experience so we had a tour on Saturday by coach and then on Sunday it was off to the Albert Dock for more Beatles. We had 6 hours there which was a bit too long but still very nice. I have travelled with Moxon's before and have always found them to be good value and they chose good hotels.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank SusanCaryl

Dear SusanCaryl,
Thank you so much for your lovely 5 star review! I am glad to hear that we got your issue sorted quickly and efficiently and that your room was then to your liking, fluffy pillows and all! We do have a lot of choice at breakfast with an array of hot and cold options for you to choose from. We welcome a lot of coach trips regularly to our hotel and always try to make them feel as welcome as if each was an individual guest. I hope you get the chance to return to Liverpool and enjoy some more of what the city and Radisson has to offer.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

This was our first stay at a Radisson Blu. The staff was helpful every step of the way. The hotel was very well kept. If we ever head back to Liverpool we'll be sure to stay there again. Walking distance to multiple attractions or the tube.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
LBAZH, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Andrew K,
Thank you so much for your great 5 star review! It is a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us in Liverpool and that all the staff were friendly and helpful, that is something we pride ourselves on. We are ideally located in the city centre, a short walk from town and Moorfields train station if needed. I do hope we can welcome you back again in the near future.

Chris Wormald

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We stayed here for the Open golf last week and were very pleased with the hotel. Easy check in and very nice staff. A lovely spa and pool to relax in but as usual in good hotels quite high bar prices. The room was beautiful with very comfortable beds. It must have been good as we bumped into K J Choi from S .Korea and Adam Scott stayed there before the Open started, both world class golfers who should know a bit about where to stay. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Mosavillas
LBAZH, Guest Services at Radisson Blu Hotel, Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Dear Mosavillas,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay here at Radisson Blu, Liverpool; it is always a pleasure to hear when a guest has enjoyed their time with us and found everything to their liking. We have welcomed many guests travelling to the Golf Open this week and have tried to ensure that the days have run smoothly from checking in to taxi services for all of them. I am delighted you got the chance to meet some of the golfers during their trip, they did make an excellent choice in Radisson Blu as did you! We look forward to welcoming you back to the Radisson Blu Liverpool again soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Enjoyed our stay here, friendly staff and lovely room ( 405) with good river views.
paid for 1 breakfast on the saturday which was very good, its about 10 mins walk into the centre which was fine.
Bar prices high and unfortunately the pool was shut on the Saturday night so did not get to see that, also remember to turn off your air con at night as it rattles a bit loudly.
Great spot to stay in all,

Room Tip: ask for a river view
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Martin1967ad
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here at Radisson Blu Liverpool and that you had the chance to enjoy one of our rooms that overlook the River Mersey. We are ideally located in the business district of the city centre, just a ten minute walk from Liverpool One and all other central attractions such as The Albert Dock and Echo Arena. I must apologise that you did not get the chance to use the pool in The Ark Health and Fitness Centre, I do hope that you have another opportunity to stay with us and make the most of it! I will also ensure maintenance checks the air con of the room in which you stayed, so as to ensure it does not continue to disturb any other guests.

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Just got back from a 2 day staff development meeting held at this hotel - let's get not negatives but strange items out of the way:-
1 - we were a party of 10 & opted for private dining, only to be told once we'd chosen our food a few days prior that no we had all to choose the same dishes, either meat or vegetarian!! seriously I mean the amount of money that we were spending?? So we ended up eating in the hotel which was fine but we still can't understand this silly rule? (Hopefully the hotel will answer this for me?)
2 - the beds were 2 single pushed together which is fine but then at least put a double quilt on, 2 singles therefore every time you turned over either your knees or bottom stuck out
that is it, food was great - I have special dietary requirements and the chef made me alsorts up so thankyou for his:)
My room was clean, comfortable & added bonus over looked the Mersey.
The hotel is 5 min walk to THD centre and same to the docks - ideal if you are exploring.
Staff - the staff were excellent, the hotel deserves credit as everyone was helpful, pleasant and nothing was too much trouble.
I would stay again on business but would need to sort the quilt issue out before I visits with my husband

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Susiewoof,
Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, I am glad you had some great aspects of your stay such as our chef making special dishes for you regarding your dietary requirements and the room with river view, your comments about our staff are lovely too I will ensure they are made aware of them. I can only apologise for your experience with the private dining, you can book function rooms in which these can take place, however I am presuming you ate in the restaurant on this occasion and that maybe it was just a confusion regarding the pre-order which is why you were asked to confirm this again. I have forwarded your comments onto our Food and Drink Manager and also the Head Chef so that this can be investigated. I am sorry that we did not provide a double duvet and will take this up with Housekeeping. I do hope we can welcome you back soon.