The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$70
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$98
US$104
US$85
  • Pool
US$152
US$126
  • Pool
The Liner Hotel(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$95
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Jurys Inn Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$84
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$126
US$103
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$123
Hotels.com
US$94
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

2,527 results
All reviewsa business class roomwhite barpassport officebusiness districtsteam roomtrouser pressbusiness hotelcity centreriver viewspa facilitieslovely hotelhuge bedalbert docktea and coffeestayed here for one nightreception staffhotel bar
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Stayed here a couple of weeks ago for two nights.

We were given a room on the third floor, right up the corner, which was nice as it meant no one would be walking past our room (which can be annoying when you're away).

The room was big and had a large, stylish bathroom. We had a view over the Mersey, and weren't overlooked at all. The only complaint about the room was a lack of drawer storage space. There were plenty of hangers, but no where to put smaller items. It also had one of the smallest televisions I have ever seen in the room. We didn't watch any tv whilst we were away, but if you like to relax and watch it, bring binoculars! We had a problem with the air conditioning whilst we were there and called reception for an engineer. He never came, so we had to ask for a fan to be brought to the room. It just seemed a bit sloppy as the reception area wasn't busy.

The hotel was in a quiet business district, next door to the Passport Office. It was a long walk into town on a fairly cool day (15-20 minutes), and about the same to the Albert Dock. There is also no easy way of reaching either destination...town requires either walking up some dodgy side streets or walking all along the main road and then into town. The Albert Dock has to be reached by crossing a busy main road, and to reach the river you have to cross the road four times. So, not the most well-placed hotel for exploring the city on foot.

We used the hotel bar which was ok, but right in the reception area. The hotel was also used by lots of young girls and guys on nights out, and generally making lots of noise in the reception/bar area. I know this can't be helped, but when we were waiting for our taxi in the bar it just seemed a bit much to see young people draped across the tables in an otherwise nice hotel.

For comfort and peace and quiet, the hotel is great. But, for exploring the city and being in a better place, try the Crowne Plaza (for the docks) or the Hilton for the city centre.

Room Tip: Have a corner room as we had no noise at all
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
LBAZH, Guest Services at Radisson Blu Hotel, Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Dear Victoria711,
Thank you for your lovely 5 star review of our hotel, it is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I’m glad that you had the opportunity to enjoy one of our river view rooms overlooking the Mersey. I will look into your air con as we do have engineers on site that are happy to check all air con is working and alter the temperature internally. The hotel is in a central location and just a straight 10 minute walk into town. All our front office team are local and more than happy to provide maps and directions for the fastest directions into town and attractions. I do appreciate that at the weekend we do welcome a lot of leisure guests to the hotel such as groups heading on a night out and are slightly more noisy and prominent in the lobby when they are in the bar or waiting for taxis. I hope that this did not directly impact on your stay and that you could still access the bar and reception easily and enjoy your evening.
I hope that we can welcome you back again soon,

Reviewed 25 August 2014

The hotel was excellent friendly staff great bar drinks and meals rooms had good views of the Mersy from my room and my room was very clean and spaceous. Had to wait half an hour to book in at reception on arrival and had to wait 30 - 60 minutes to get into the lift on the second day as the foyay and lift area had 2 coach parts arriving at the same time, this could be organised a bit better.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Dear Martin578,
Thank you for your great 5 star review, I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you could enjoy one of our river view rooms. I apologise that you had to wait so long to check in, we do understand that when we have tour groups they do make it difficult for other guests to access the reception area, but I appreciate your wait and we do usually have a member of staff at the lift to assist guests and make the process as quick and smooth as possible. Thank you for your patience, I do hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for my girlfriends birthday at the weekend, and we both loved it !

We had room 905 on the top floor, and were really impressed with the room.

I.emailed ahead to arrange some decorations and chocolates in the room, and they were perfect and the free bottle of wine was much appreciated.

The car parking wasn't great, had to use valet parking at a cost of £20 and couldn't access the car until check out once it had been parked.

All in all, 5* !!!!

• Stayed: August 2014

Dear Adamswfc,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review! It a pleasure to hear that you both enjoyed your stay and that everything went perfectly, we are always happy to assist guests in making their stay extra special when there is an occasion to celebrate such as a birthday! I do hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights over the weekend. Upon arrival was greeted by a lovely lady who upgraded us for free to a business class room including breakfast for both mornings. Room wasn't ready so we had a drink in the bar and within 15 minutes our room keys were handed to us.
Room was a good size with views right along the Mersey. Only 1 bathrobe provided and no still water in the mini bar? Water in bath was lovely and hot so no issues there.
TV in the room was broken, complained about this 4 times over the space of the weekend and took until Saturday evening at 10pm for the manager to come and look into to find he couldn't fix and no spare rooms for us to move to. Gave us 'complimentary' room service on the night which he didn't remove from my account and I was almost charged for this when checking out.
Saturday night there was a party on room 2 which was very loud as open lobby up to ceiling of hotel meaning all floors could hear this.
On Sunday when checking out was told due to issues manager would speak to accounts and call me between 10-11am on Monday to discuss, on exiting hotel manager offered a free nights stay next time I was at a Liverpool match.
Was quite disappointed when that phone call didn't happen on Monday however I did get a call on Tuesday morning from Chris explaining and apologising for how he was off ill on Monday hense me not getting the promised phone call.
So for a broken TV which no one looked into straight away I have since had a 50% refund and a free nights stay. Excellent service on that part, however feel let down by what should be a great hotel during my stay.

• Stayed: August 2014
LBAZH, Guest Services at Radisson Blu Hotel, Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

Dear KatieS,

Thank you for your review. I can appreciate that after a great start to your stay you were disappointed by the television in the room not working properly. I can certainly ensure this issue was passed on to our in house maintenance team to be fixed or replaced. I can only apologise for your frustration in this matter and am glad that it has since been resolved through Chris our Front Office Manager. Should you need to discuss anything else do not hesitate to contact the hotel or Chris.

Email – Christopher.Wormald@radissonblu.com

I look forward to us welcoming you back for another stay and ensuring that every aspect is taken care of for you.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Stayed here for one night on a CIE Tour. We have had great experiences with Radisson Blu - Edinburgh, Scotland and Lima, Peru come to mind.

But this property is clearly in the running for the black sheep of the Blu stable.

Air Conditioning inoperable (also confirmed by 20 other CIE guests). Mold in the shower, for which there is never an excuse. Lock on the bathroom door drilled out and not replaced, giving a tenement look to a supposed 4 star hotel room.

The staff, water pressure, bed, breakfast all good. But when you can't sleep because the room temp is 76 F, nothing else matters.

Room Tip: Ask for a room where the AC works.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear DenGourmand,

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback from your recent stay with us, we would never want a guest to feel disappointed on departure from our hotel and we do regularly welcome CIE Tour groups. I apologise that you found the air handling unit difficult to use, we have reception staff and an onsite maintenance team who are more than happy to assist you in changing the settings and internally altering the temperature to make your stay as comfortable as possible. I will also pass on your comments regarding the other issues with the room to our chief engineer and housekeeping manager at the hotel to investigate. I hope that despite this you would not be discouraged from returning to our hotel as we do have a lot more to offer our guests.