Premier Inn Liverpool City Centre (Albert Dock)
Ranked #13 of 98 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed 14 January 2014

really nice hotel, clean, comfortable rooms and bed, great location, friendly staff, and very reasonably priced . The only down side was no parking and you have to pay for WIFI, but saying that I would definately stay there again. Breakfast is offered in the hotel but there are plenty of good restaurants very close by.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
IanC463, Manager at Premier Inn Liverpool City Centre (Albert Dock), responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Dear Becky E,

Thank you for your review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and indeed in Liverpool.

Glad the team made you feel welcome and that your room was comfortable for you.

I hope to see you back with us again in the near future.

Again, thank you for your feedback.

Reception Team Leader

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Liverpool City Centre (Albert Dock)

Reviewed 14 January 2014

Our stay at the Premier Inn happened by accident due to circumstances with where we had originally booked, but it turned out to be a most welcome intervention. The lady at reception was very helpful when we were trying to book a twin room for two nights with no reservation and the rooms were of superb quality. The selection of TV channels on offer made sure we were never bored!

It also helped that it was located on Albert Dock, just a 10-minute walk from the city centre, although I was temporarily cursing its location on the second night when lying awake for several hours owing to a nearby nightclub and subsequently many drunken revellers congregating outside the hotel singing and hollering. I can't blame the hotel for this, however, so we may well make a return visit to the Premier Inn.

Room Tip: Lower floors are susceptible to loud noise outside at night. If I was going again, I'd ask for a...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear liamt505,

Thank you for writing a review on the Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially as it was not the plan. Glad to read reception made you welcome and made the process smooth and easy for you.

With regards to the noise, I apologise for the disturbance it caused you during your stay. We do experience some noise at the weekend at the hotel, so for that I am sorry. I am happy that this did not ruin your experience at the hotel.

Again, thank you for your feedback and I hope to see you again in the future.

Kind Regards.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Had a first floor room overlooking Albert Dock. Excellent room nice and warm very clean and comfortable,Althougth a bit dark due to overhang of dock walkway so a higher room would be better. Reception staff were very friendly and helpful. A very good location to explore the dock or city. Multi story car park only five minutes walk away opposite the Area with 25% discount from the hotel. Will certainly stay here again.

Only problem was breakfast, my wife did not want the full breakfast just some fruit and yoghurt but we were told she could not share mine so we had to pay extra for the grab & go breakfast of coffee and croisant which was not used. more flexibility would be appreciated as we were not the only couple with this problem. Also the kitchen were having difficulty keeping up with fresh supplies of bacon and sausage. The scrambled eggs were sloppy and the fried eggs needed cooking longer or turning as the whites were not fully cooked

Room Tip: ask for high floor overlooking dock
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
IanC463, Manager at Premier Inn Liverpool City Centre (Albert Dock), responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Dear BernardLacashire,

Thank you for writing a review for Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. Firstly, I would like to apologise for the experience you had at breakfast. Sometimes the breakfast gets very busy and trying to keep up with demand can become challenging. I am sorry on this occasion we did not meet your expectations with breakfast.

However, I am delighted you enjoyed the rest of your stay with us. The views over the dock are fantastic and creates a brilliant scene. If you do come to stay with us again, ask for a higher floor and the team will do their best to accomodate you.

Again, thank you for your feedback and hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

Got a good deal on the internet. arrived to a friendly and helpful welcome. Everyone in the hotel smiled and said hello as we found our room and a name check to the lovely Sharon from housekeeping who delayed her shift end to turn our twin room into a double. The only down side was the noise which wasn't the hotel's felt as such. we were in a first floor room with a bar below and the noise on both nights (at a weekend) kept us awake. The breakfast was pretty good though.

Room Tip: Go for the upper floors if you are staying at a week end!

Dear Robert G,

Thank you for giving a review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am sorry you experienced noise from the nightclub during your stay. Unfortunately, we have some noise at weekends here and I know how frustrating it can be. If you stay with us again in the future, please do not hesitate to come see the team at the desk if you experience such problems.

However, on a positive note, I am glad that you enjoyed the best part of your stay with us. Also, I am delighted to read that Sharon made an impact on your stay. I will be sure to pass on these comments to her.

Good to see you enjoyed the breakfast. We offer a good choice of breakfast and not to mention all you can eat. I sure it kept you filled up.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

A

Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

I've just got back from the Premier Inn Albert Dock and I have to say that I would definitely go back any day friendly staff and great facilities. I stayed in room 419 and I loved the view and condition of the room big comfy beds and average bathroom. The effect of the hotel set in the dock buildings make it more interesting, I also had the breakfast in the thyme on the first floor and I had the best breakfast in ages. Good location attractions surrounding like The Liverpool Wheel, Liverpool One And the Museums and has also got some car parks around and if you stay here you get a discount on parking at the Liverpool Waterfront Carpark Near the Echo Arena. Overall one of the best hotels I've stayed in in England and would come back anyway

Stayed: January 2014

Dear Alex K,

Thank you for taking time to write a review on the Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us at the hotel and of course the goings on in Liverpool. There really is plenty to enjoy and see in the city.

I agree that room 419 has fantastic views, and I personally love relaxing in our comfy beds. Thank you for the kind comments about our team here. We endeavour to provide excellent service, and make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. I will ensure your comments are passed on.

I hope to see you again in the near future. Once again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

Hi folks. This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel. I have to say this is situated in a great location on the old Albert Dock. The hotel had kept the atmosphere with the old steel doors made a feature and the walls retained at its brickwork. The hotel overlooks the dock itself or looking the big wheel and the echo stadium just a two minute walk away. The staff are great friendly and helpful. The rooms are quiet and comfy and no outside noise can be heard. Next to the hotel is the Beatles story museum which is really interesting if your a fan you have to visit it costs £12.95 but that covers two days so you can return. Plenty of souvenirs in the shop. Also nearby around the dock are numerous cafés restaurants and shops. Also nearby is the new Liverpool museum which again is well worth a visit.

In Liverpool centre itself there are so many shops you can get anything. If you like shoes ladies there are so many shoe shops !! Sorry gents
All in all one of the best premier inns outside if London I have stayed at

Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank WATO1129

Dear WATO1129,

I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and in Liverpool. I am glad you liked the the uniqueness of the building, it is gorgeous. I see you admired the view from your room, the docks are a fantastic scene.

I hope to see you again at the hotel in the future. Again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Spent 2 night break - location was excellent with plenty of restaurants and bars within easy walking distance around the docks and in the vicinity. All types of cuisine available. The hotel far exceeded expectation with a large room overlooking the dock (suggest request when booking). Because of the thickness of walls, formerly an old warehouse, and double glazing there was no external noise in the room. Staff were very helpful and the bar/restaurant was ideal. The open top Red tourist bus stops about 100m from the hotel and is excellent value. The Beatles Story museum is right next to the hotel and it is worth noting that the ticket covers entry to 3 separate venues near the docks and is also valid for 2 days. Car parking is in the nearby Arena car park and is at a discounted price. Shopping area is about 10 minute walk.

Dear Lyndon S,

Thank you for your review of the Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock.

I am glad that you had a nice stay with us, and indeed in Liverpool. It is a wonderful city to visit. Our hotel is very ideally located and is walking distance to everything that you would need. I am happy that the location was beneficial for you.

Glad to see you loved our dock view rooms and that you were happy with the hotel overall.

Again, thank you for your feedback and hope to see you again in the future,