“Pity about the Noise”

Ranked #14 of 97 Hotels in Liverpool
Sedbergh, United Kingdom
“Pity about the Noise”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

If you believe the television advertisement you are guaranteed a good nights sleep at a Premier Inn, but not at this one because on the Friday night we stayed there they held a disco on the floor below our room which went on to the early hours of the morning.
Apart from that problem the hotel was what you expect of a Premier Inn but with the addition of character, it being an old warehouse and our room overlooked Albert Dock. Apart from the noise the hotel is ideally situated for many of Liverpool's attractions.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (890)
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Powys
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Managed to get this hotel on an offer price and then took advantage of the meal deal. The staff here were unfailingly pleasant and engaging and could not be faulted. This is not the first time we have come across this attitude from Premier Inn staff so I can only assume that their customer service training is first class = and well done to them for that. We were allocated a lovely big room overlooking the Dock and near to the restaurant. We did not have high hopes for the meal at the price we paid - but were we surprised ! Again, it was excellent - plenty of choice, everything hot and nicely presented, with great service. Not surprisingly the restaurant was busy. The only comment I would make would be that they need some bigger TVs. Ours was quite small and made to look smaller by our huge room. Apart from that - spot on. Same nice welcome at breakfast and plenty of choice. Check in and out was friendly but very efficient and we were on our way in no time at all when the time came. This is the fourth hotel we've tried at the Albert Dock as we like our mini-visits to Liverpool. This was by far the most reasonably priced and we will stay here again next time.

Room Tip: Rooms either overlook the Liverpool Eye or Albert Dock - so you can't really go wrong.
1 Thank NettePowys
IanC463, Manager at Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock Hotel, responded to this review, 29 January 2014
Dear NettePowys,

Thank you for your review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am delighted that you loved the hotel, and I am grateful for your '10 out of 10' review.

The rooms in the hotel are brilliant, and the views are also fantastic. I am glad you got to experience the dock view on this occasion.

I thank you for the comments on the team. We have a great team here, and I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments.

Hope to see you again in the near future.

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Unfortunately we only got to stay 1 night & didn't get to see more of Liverpool. Great value as we booked during the Premier Inn sale. We were delighted with what we got on our 1st visit to Liverpool - fabulous hotel in a fabulous location. All 5 of us want to return. Albert Dock area has a great choice of restaurants in an area of great atmosphere. It's also a stones throw from the shopping area at Liverpool One.

• Stayed January 2014
Dear Carmel K,

Thank you for your review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am happy to read you and your party enjoyed the hotel and of course Liverpool.

The hotel is very conveniently located for all types of visits. I agree, the restaurants on the dock are brilliant.

I am glad the hotel contributed to an enjoyable first trip to Liverpool. You will all have to come visit us for longer next time. There is so much to see in the city.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Blackpool, England
Reviewed 22 January 2014

This was our second visit to the Premier Inn Albert Dock and I must say it was fantastic,. The room we had on the top floor was amazing, so big and extremely comfortable. The reception staff are so helpful and the restaurant staff are fantastic, nothing is too much trouble. On our last morning there was only one young lady working and she never once lost her cool as it was quite busy, so hands up for her, she needs rewarding. Also, the food is so good and one morning I asked for an omelette and it was cooked straight away for me and tasted so good. Thank you Premier Inn, we will be back

Room Tip: ask for a quite room if you need it
Dear morebeard,

Thank you for your review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I see this was your second visit, thank you for returning.

I am happy that the room made your stay comfortable, and of course that the team contributed to your stay. We have a fantastic team here, and I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments.

Thank you again for your feedback. I hope to see you again in the near future.

York, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 January 2014

This is our second stay at this hotel and it didn't disappoint. We were looking over to the big wheel which was lovely.We had dinner in the restaurant overlooking the dock. All staff were friendly and helpful.Parking outside the door a little expensive but better than dragging cases across the bridge. I just love Liverpool and this hotel is ideal for us.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
IanC463, Manager at Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock Hotel, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Dear 10JoC,

Thank you for your review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I see you have stayed with us before, thank you for returning.

I am glad to read you enjoyed your stay with us and loved Liverpool. The views from the hotel are fantastic, and I see you had the pleasure of the wheel from your room and dock from the restaurant.

Again, thank you for your feedback. I hope to see you again for a third time in the near future.

Carlisle
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We stayed here in late November to attend a wedding on the Wirral. The conversion from warehouse to Hotel has been carried out very well and the location is perfect. Staff were very friendly and helpful. We didn't have a view over the dock but the view over the big wheel to the south was also attractive. The only slight downside was parking. Which is in a NCP car park about 300 mtrs from the hotel, (past the big wheel and across the plaza). If I remember rightly it was £7.50 per day which is a bit steep, but taking the location into account, for a day or two should be budgeted for. All in all I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Dear CarlisleFJ,

Thank you for your review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am glad to read you had a good time in Liverpool for the wedding, and that the hotel contributed to the enjoyment of your visit.

The views from the rooms in the hotel are all fantastic. The big wheel and arena are gorgeous to look at, especially when it is dark.

Thank you again for your feedback. I will be sure to pass your lovely comments onto the team.

Hope to see you again in the near future.

Exmouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 January 2014

The location is excellent with easy access to the museums; a good choice of restaurants nearby and it is only a few minutes walk to the shopping centre. Hotel facilities were very good and we enjoyed our stay, Cannot fault the service that I received and the special price offer certainly made it better! I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Dear Kedwar01,

Thank you for your review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay in Liverpool and with us at the hotel.

The hotel is very conveniently located for all types of visits. I am delighted that the service you received contributed positively to your stay. We aim to ensure all our guests enjoy their time here.

Thank you for providing your feedback. I hope to see you again in the near future.