“excellent”

Ranked #13 of 99 Hotels in Liverpool
Holyhead
“excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

probably the best premier inn I've stayed in due to location and friendly staff
food really good value too would recommend to familys
looking for a value for money hotel in liverpool book on the pre saver

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
IanC463, Manager at Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock Hotel, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Dear 424PATTTY,

Thank you for your review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay at the hotel, and that the team contributed to your great stay.

I am happy to read that you rate our hotel as the best. This is very flattering. We aim to ensure all our guest's leave the hotel feeling brilliant.

We are in a perfect location for all visitors, and I am glad to read this benefited you.

Thank you again for your lovely feedback. I hope to see you again in the near future.

Reception Team Leader

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (864)
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Wellingborough, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014

An outstanding building grade II listed - need to go up stairs to appreciate building. Wonderful location and knowledgable staff. Clean. View great too of quay. Booking again to go in summer 2014. Brill

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Pauline H,

Thank you for review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and also admired our lovely building. The building is gorgeous, and the views are great also.

I am happy on this occasion you got to experience our dock views.

I am delighted to read you are coming back to visit us in the summer, we look forward to welcoming you back.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

Returned from an overnight stay here and really enjoyed our stay. Hotel is a converted building, overlooking the dock and to the front of The Beatles Museum. There are are bars and restaurants around and is right opposite the Liverpool Eye.

The room we were in was a really good size and of a really high standard.

Had breakfast and evening meal. Might sound strange to say this as meals are in similar formats in the chain on Premier Inns but the meals here were the best of all of the ones we've stayed in, the evening meal was really enjoyable, good was lovely and our two servers, sorry, I can't remember the gentle and name and Melonie, were very attentive and lovely.

What a lovely stay we had.

• Stayed January 2014
Dear 123wanderlust123,

Thank you for your review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. The building is fabulous, and the views from the rooms are extra special. I am happy you got to experience our dock views from your room.

The hotel is very well located for all types of visitors. I am glad the location benefited you.

Thank you for your lovely comments about the team. I am delighted to read they were so attentive and contibuted to your stay. I will be sure to pass these lovely comments onto the team, especially Melonie.

Again, thank you for your feedback, it is very much appreciated. I hope to see you again in the near future.

tyne and wear
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014

had a fab time liverpool is a must visit for a city break we there mon to fri not enough time to see everything were going back the hotel was super spacious clean warm and a lush nights sleep we overlooked the docks lovely view from the window was very pleasent the staff were very pleasent and helpful on all levels cant wait to return

Room Tip: request a dock view if possible
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank wtrm
Dear wtrm,

Thank you for your review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am delighted you had a great stay with us, and of course enjoyed your time in the city.

The rooms here are great, and the views are extra special. I am happy you got to experience the fabulous dock views from your room.

Thank you for your comments about the team. I am glad they contributed to your nice stay. I will be sure to pass on your lovely feedback.

Hope to see you again in the near future.

Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014

This hotel feels unique due to it being in one of the historic buildings on the Albert Dock, you can see and feel the history of the building, only downside was the closeness of the beds in a twin room.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Dear Alan C,

Thank you for your review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I am happy to read you enjoyed the experience our lovely grade 1 listed building.

The building is extra special, and some of the views are fabulous.

I apologise the twin room did not meet your standards. Unfortunately, as the hotel was not purpose built, some of the rooms are oddly shaped meaning, in some of the rooms there is not enough space to spread the beds further apart. Again, my apolgies for this.

Thank you again for your feedback, we hope to see you again in the near future.

Near Chester
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

We stayed one night 25-26th Jan, we found check in to be quick & helpful. Our room was on the first floor over looking the albert dock! We were shocked how cheap we got the room & the views were amazing. The room was clean and we had a very good nights sleep. (there was no noise, like some people described.) We paid for breakfast in the morning & in my opinion wasn't worth the money. I have worked on a premier inn breakfast before and we always did the food fresh from the kitchen. This is a self serve breakfast and I personally don't feel like you get good value for money. (this is why I only gave 4*.)

Would Recommend This Hotel!!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Emii-x,

Thank you for your review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us at the hotel.

The rooms here are great, and the views are extra special. I am happy that you got to experience our fabulous dock views on this occasion.

I am delighted to read you had a comfortable night sleep. We aim to ensure all our guest's leave us feeling brilliant.

I am sorry the breakfast was not up to your standard. We always try and ensure our food stays warm and fresh throughout service. I apologise on this occasion that was not the case for you.

Again, thank you for your feedback. Hope to see you again in the near future.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

Managed this hotel for a new years eve treat for my son and girlfriend. They often stay in various hotels in Liverpool but this Premier Inn was the first time. Prices for the usual hotels were unbelievable. This was a bargain in comparison. My son phoned when he arrived and said the room was bigger than expected. Really lovely, excellent service and in a great spot. Better than two of the other bigger hotels he had stayed in. Loved it. He said he would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013
IanC463, Manager at Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock Hotel, responded to this review, 2 February 2014
Dear rhiannonadams1,

Thank you for your review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am glad to read your son and his girlfriend enjoyed their stay with us.

I am happy that the hotel contributed to their enjoyment. Again, thank you for your feedback and hope to see you again in the near future.