“Birthday night in the premier”

Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock Hotel
Ranked #12 of 97 Hotels in Liverpool
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Birthday night in the premier”
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

We loved this hotel with its brick ceilings, lovely clean rooms, wide corridors and views towards the Mersey. Service was excellent and could not fault any part of our stay at the premier. The hotel is close to lots of bars and restaurants and opposite the echo arena. We will definitely stay there again

Room Tip: 175 and 176, huge rooms with great views
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
IanC463, Manager at Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock Hotel, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Dear Terry D,

Thank you for your review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am glad you enjoyed your birthday stay with us at the hotel.

Our building is beautiful, and the views from the rooms are great. I am glad you got to experience the dock view from your room on this occasion.

I am happy to read you received great service during your stay. We have a wonderful team here, and I will be sure to pass on your comments.

I am delighted to read you would come back and stay again, hopefully that will be in the near future. We will look forward to welcome you back.

Thank you again for your comments.

Reception Team Leader

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (885)
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
liverpool
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Stayed here one night (Saturday) great location. The booking in was hetic and we were kept waiting for some time, they say you cannot book in until 2pm, you can imagine everyone turns up at 2pm and the reception is swamped, needs to be a little more relaxed on booking in, if the room is ready then book people in - makes sense to me. The rooms are lovely and clean as per premier inn standard. I would advise a back room over looking the dock, it can get quite noisy in the front when the night club lets out. Other than that a pleasent stay.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Dear freddie g,

Thank you for your feedback on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am happy that overall you enjoyed your stay.

I apologise for check in not being as smooth as you expected. Saturday is one of the busiest days for us at check in. We always try and aim to ensure the check in process remains smooth and hassle free. Sometimes it becomes a bit hectic due to everyone turning up at the same time, as you mentioned.

Our check in is from 2pm, at this time we try and get all rooms ready, but again at times it is a bit difficult to have them all cleaned to our standard by this time.

Again, I apologise that on this occasion we were not as efficient as we aim to be. Hopefully, if you visit us again we will provide a less hectic check in.

Thank you again for your feedback. Hope to see you again in the near future.

Holyhead
Reviewed 2 February 2014

probably the best premier inn I've stayed in due to location and friendly staff
food really good value too would recommend to familys
looking for a value for money hotel in liverpool book on the pre saver

Dear 424PATTTY,

Thank you for your review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay at the hotel, and that the team contributed to your great stay.

I am happy to read that you rate our hotel as the best. This is very flattering. We aim to ensure all our guest's leave the hotel feeling brilliant.

We are in a perfect location for all visitors, and I am glad to read this benefited you.

Thank you again for your lovely feedback. I hope to see you again in the near future.

Wellingborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 February 2014

An outstanding building grade II listed - need to go up stairs to appreciate building. Wonderful location and knowledgable staff. Clean. View great too of quay. Booking again to go in summer 2014. Brill

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Pauline H,

Thank you for review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and also admired our lovely building. The building is gorgeous, and the views are great also.

I am happy on this occasion you got to experience our dock views.

I am delighted to read you are coming back to visit us in the summer, we look forward to welcoming you back.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

Returned from an overnight stay here and really enjoyed our stay. Hotel is a converted building, overlooking the dock and to the front of The Beatles Museum. There are are bars and restaurants around and is right opposite the Liverpool Eye.

The room we were in was a really good size and of a really high standard.

Had breakfast and evening meal. Might sound strange to say this as meals are in similar formats in the chain on Premier Inns but the meals here were the best of all of the ones we've stayed in, the evening meal was really enjoyable, good was lovely and our two servers, sorry, I can't remember the gentle and name and Melonie, were very attentive and lovely.

What a lovely stay we had.

• Stayed January 2014
Dear 123wanderlust123,

Thank you for your review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. The building is fabulous, and the views from the rooms are extra special. I am happy you got to experience our dock views from your room.

The hotel is very well located for all types of visitors. I am glad the location benefited you.

Thank you for your lovely comments about the team. I am delighted to read they were so attentive and contibuted to your stay. I will be sure to pass these lovely comments onto the team, especially Melonie.

Again, thank you for your feedback, it is very much appreciated. I hope to see you again in the near future.

tyne and wear
Reviewed 30 January 2014

had a fab time liverpool is a must visit for a city break we there mon to fri not enough time to see everything were going back the hotel was super spacious clean warm and a lush nights sleep we overlooked the docks lovely view from the window was very pleasent the staff were very pleasent and helpful on all levels cant wait to return

Room Tip: request a dock view if possible
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank wtrm
Dear wtrm,

Thank you for your review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am delighted you had a great stay with us, and of course enjoyed your time in the city.

The rooms here are great, and the views are extra special. I am happy you got to experience the fabulous dock views from your room.

Thank you for your comments about the team. I am glad they contributed to your nice stay. I will be sure to pass on your lovely feedback.

Hope to see you again in the near future.

Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 January 2014

This hotel feels unique due to it being in one of the historic buildings on the Albert Dock, you can see and feel the history of the building, only downside was the closeness of the beds in a twin room.

Dear Alan C,

Thank you for your review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I am happy to read you enjoyed the experience our lovely grade 1 listed building.

The building is extra special, and some of the views are fabulous.

I apologise the twin room did not meet your standards. Unfortunately, as the hotel was not purpose built, some of the rooms are oddly shaped meaning, in some of the rooms there is not enough space to spread the beds further apart. Again, my apolgies for this.

Thank you again for your feedback, we hope to see you again in the near future.