Premier Inn Liverpool City Centre (Albert Dock)
Ranked #14 of 98 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We stayed in a family room for 2 nights. Room overlooking the Albert Dock, fantastic, no complaints. We had our meal the first night in the restaurant. A table was selected for us again with a beautiful view as it was for breakfast each morning. The hotel staff were very friendly towards the children and very complimentary. There was only one lady in the restaurant at breakfast time of our final day who was a little grumpy but I guess she was just having a bad day!!!

Room Tip: We had room 437, family room. It was on top floor and at the end of a corridor. Overlooking the wa...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rolhen S
IanC463, Manager at Premier Inn Liverpool City Centre (Albert Dock), responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear Rolhen S,

Thank you for your review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us at the hotel.

The views from the hotel are very unique and beautiful, especially the views over the dock. I am happy that you and your family got to experience these views from your bedroom, and of course the restaurant. 437 is a fantastic room.

I am delighted that the team contributed to your stay. We have a great team here, and I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to them.

Thank you again for your feedback. I hope to see you and your party again in the near future.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I had never stayed at a premiere inn before and was very pleasantly surprised by everything offered and the location right in the Albert Dock was fabulous.
The room and bed were great and the breakfast was second to none. Wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jayne C

Dear Jayne C,

Thank you for your review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

I am delighted to read, that the Albert Dock Premier Inn was your choice, for your first time using the company. With 670 hotels in the brand, I am happy that we have set the bar high in your eyes.

The location of the hotel is very convenient for various types of visits. I am happy that on this occasion this benefited you.

I am delighted the room was comfortable for you, and of course that our breakfast started off your day in a positive way.

Thank you again for your feedback. Hope you come back and visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

just an overnight stay, booked easily on line, location very good, car park nearby ,discount voucher is given off premier inn . good room nice and quiet, breakfast and dinner very good , very close to shops.

Dear Susie K,

Thank you for your review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am glad to read your stay with us was enjoyable.

I am also glad that booking your room was easy and efficient. We aim to ensure our guest's have a comfortable, enjoyable journey from the moment they decide to stay with us.

The hotel is very conveniently located for various types of visits. I am glad on this occasion you benefited from this.

I am happy to read you enjoyed your experience in our restaurant, for breakfast and dinner.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

We stayed here on Friday , I was so close to the echo areana . The rooms were lovely and clean we had a view of the dock . The only thing was because we had too teenagers a slightly bigger room would have been better . We didn't eat here so I don't no what the food was like. But the drinks are prices. I would deffo stay here again x

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the top .i think there bigger
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear CheshireSamantha,

Thank you for your review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am happy to read you enjoyed your stay with us, and in the city.

The views from the hotel are beautiful, especically over the dock. I am glad you got to experience these views from your bedroom on this visit.

As the hotel was not purpose built, the rooms are various sizes. If you would like a bigger room in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to arrival. We will put the request on your booking, and try our best to accommodate you and your family.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Great place to stay,in a historic building,within walking distance of The Beatles experience, Tate, Maritime Museum, Slavery Museum, Liverpool Museum, Walker Art Gallery, The Cavern etc. etc.and the city centre shops.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Roger N

Dear Roger N,

Thank you for taking the time to review Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock.

I am glad to read you enjoyed your stay with us, and of course in the city.

The hotel is very conveniently located for all types of visits. I am happy the location benefited you on this occasion.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Stayed for one night at the above hotel in a nice part of Liverpool only about 5-10 minute walk too the town centre good restaurants around the hotel rooms clean and tidy wash room nice and clean I always use premier inn for quality and affordable prices

Dear Christopher G,

Thank you for your review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

The Albert Dock is a beautiful part of the city, and very convenient for all types of visits. I am happy to hear that the location benefited you for your stay.

Premier Inn have a very high standard of quality and service. I am delighted that the quality of our hotel made your stay more comfortable, not to mention the brilliant value.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a birthday treat and can honestly say it was flawless. The location was only 15mins walk from train station a £5 taxi drive to concert square where all the night life is amazing and the hotel it set on the beautiful albert docks. The hotel staff were welcoming friendly and helpful I felt as nothing was to small or big for them to do they give opinions on the best places to visit. The food was also brilliant quality price and gorgeous the rooms were spotless. In all couldn't make a bad comment worth the money would recommend to everyone.