“L Morgan superb”

Ranked #12 of 97 Hotels in Liverpool
Blackwood, United Kingdom
“L Morgan superb”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Stayed for two nights 5th and 6th June for our wedding anniversary. When booking asked for a quiet room which we did get. It was on 4th floor room 436. The view was brilliant looking over the docks with views of the Mersey and the Liver Buildings. The room was nice and clean bed lovely and comfortable had a good night sleep. Had breakfast well worth the money. All working at the premier Inn were polite and helpful. Would stay again when visiting Liverpool.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lynda M
IanC463, Manager at Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock Hotel, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Dear Lynda M,

Thank you for your review on Premier Inn Liverpool Abert Dock. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I am delighted that you got the room that you asked for. We always aim to ensure all our guests have a good night's sleep. I am glad we achieved this on this occasion.

I am happy to read the team contirbuted to your stay. We have a great team here and they will be delighted that they made your stay enjoyable and comfortable. I will be sure to pass on your comments to them.

Thank you again for your feedback. Hope to see you again in the near future.

Reception Team Leader

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (874)
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Maryland US
Reviewed 6 June 2014

My friend and I stayed here yesterday evening. We will always stay here when we return and
recommend the Premier Inn to our family and friends.
We were visiting Liverpool to see The Lion King at The Empire Theatre and it was about a twenty minute taxi ride away from the Premier Inn, the taxi cost less that £3.

Location is everything and this was a good place to be. The staff were helpful, particularly
Danielle at the reception desk.

The room was stuffy, we could have done with an air extractor. In the spot where we would have
appreciated a mirror there was a strange lilac painting that was quite ugly.
We had a good night's sleep on the second floor and thought the breakfast was good value for money. My friend would have liked Continental but she was told that it wasn't an option.
We had to ask for an extra towel and there wasn't an ice bucket but we had a good view of the
Docks and thought that overall we'd had a good deal in a beautiful building.

Room Tip: We had a good night's sleep on the second floor, room 201 with a decent view.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank lucozade2
Dear lucozade2,

Thank you for your review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I hope you enjoyed the show, I have heard some brilliant reviews on The Lion King.

The hotel is perfectly located for all types of visitors. I am glad that is benefited you on this occasion.

I am delighted that the team contributed to your stay. We have a great team here, I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to them.

I am sorry that the room wasn't ventilated enough for you. I also apologise that the picture in the room was not to your taste.

We have great views from the bedrooms and the restaurant in the hotel. We are so lucky. I am happy that you got to experience our docks views on this visit.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Vancouver Island, Canada
Reviewed 5 June 2014

From the smooth check-in to the ease of departure, this Premier Inn is totally recommended. The location in the Albert Dock is great, our room overlooked the inner docks and what a view. Rooms are extra spacious and neat with the exposed brick. Car parking directly opposite was easy. I would particularly commend the doorman who is friendly, helpful and very attentive.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Lupinfairy
IanC463, Manager at Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock Hotel, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Dear Lupinfairy,

Thank you for your review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

I am happy to read that your stay went very smoothly, and efficiently, from check in to check out. The team here are great, and we particularly like to ensure all our guest's have a stree-free, enjoyable stay.

The views from the hotel is great, especially the dock view, so I am glad you got to experience this view on this occasion.

Del is our doorman, and I agree he is excellent. Such a treasure to have in the hotel. I will be sure to pass on your lovely feedback to him. He will be delighted he made an impact on your stay.

Thank you again for your comments. Hope to see you again in the near future.

Danielle Nixon
Camarillo, California
Reviewed 5 June 2014

All the excellent features of Premier Inns but as part of the Albert Dock quadrangle of attractions is priced way lower than would be expected. All the staff were excellent but to the staff member that posted on our forgotten I-phone cable to us--- above and beyond!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Paul S,

Thank you for review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Our hotel is in a grade 1 listed building, all the exposed brickwork and original features from the previous tabacco factory gives us a very unique feel.

We also try our best to provide a great service, at a great price, so I am delighted that we succeeded on this occasion.

We have a great team here, and we are always here to assist, so with regards to your charger I am sure this was no problem at all. We are just glad you are happy with the service you received.

Thank you again for your feedback. Hope to see you again soon.

Selby, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 June 2014

This is one of the best Premier Inns I have visited it has a great location being close to all Liverpool's visitor attractions including the Eco Arena and Liverpool One Shopping. Meal deal is good value and the restaurant area overlooking the dock is pleasant, would recommend booking a table for evening meal. Breakfast is a bit chaotic when the hotel is busy and the serving area could do to be larger. Excellent hotel for families.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the dock are nice but so is the view of the wheel.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
IanC463, Manager at Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock Hotel, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Dear Keith W,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. Really pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you again, and we will see you again soon.

Blackpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed for the night as me & my partner was visiting liverpool for shopping and sight seeing. £39 for a night in a city centre hotel is a good deal. Built into the Albert Dock, our room overlooked the water. Lots of character with its bare brick walls. Room lovely and spacious. Plenty of bars and restaurants around the dock to chose from plus its only a 5 minute walk to the main shopping area of liverpool one. Would stay again.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear chaddy0312,

Thank you for posting a review of the hotel. Happy to read that you got a bargain price and took advantage of the great online rates we have available.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Widnes, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Me and my wife stayed one night as we were going a concert ,the Hotel was excellent the Staff very Friendly and the Breakfast great,the rooms are solid brick as it is a old warehouse so no noisy instide or out great view from the room of the O2 Arena ,also what was good was the Breakfast served from 6.30 to 11.00 am and you did not have to check out till 12,will stay again when I am in the City

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank geoff_woods1
Dear geoff_woods1,

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. Happy to read that we met all of your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.