“Albert Dock Hotel”

Premier Inn Liverpool City Centre
Ranked #16 of 100 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Fantastic hotel right on the albert dock, you could see the Echo arena from the bedroom window so great position if going to the arena. Highly recommend this hotel when visiting Liverpool, parking in the multistory car
park nearby also handy for stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
IanC463, Manager at Premier Inn Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Lorraine M,

Thank you for your review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

The hotel is perfectly located for all types of visits. I am delighted that this benefited you on this occasion.

The views from the hotel are great, and I am happy you got to experience such views on this visit.

Reception Team Leader

Write a ReviewReviews (4,545)

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Stayed here for one night. Immaculately clean. Good, friendly, efficient service. Lovely views from room and the location is perfect, overlooking Albert Dock and Salthouse Dock. Parking was easy in the multi story car park at King's Dock which is less than 5 mins walk and if you ask at reception at premier inn when booking out they will give you a ticket which gives you a discounted parking fee of £9.00 for 24hours.
I would definitely stay here again

Dear Karen B,

The views from the hotel are amazing, especially the views over the dock. I am happy you got to experience such views on this visit.

I am delighted the service you received made your stay a better one. We always aim to ensure all our guest's have a comfortable, smooth stay.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Spent Friday night here with my daughter and 15 of her friends for her hen party. We had booked the rooms back in February and got a good deal at £39 a room. Breakfast was not included and came at a cost of £8.95 each.Breakfast was would be expected for a Premier Inn.
The location of the hotel was great and we all had rooms overlooking the water and the Liverpool Eye ( big wheel ).Very easy to walk to Liverpool One for shopping and we were very fortunate to have a couple of sunny days. The beds were great, bathroom was lovely and staff were friendly. All in all a very nice stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear chris110757,

Thank you for your review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am happy that you and the hens enjoyed your stay with us.

The hotel is perfectly located for all types of visits. I am delighted that you benefited from this on this occasion.

The views from the bedrooms are very unique. The big wheel is gorgeous, especially at night, and the dock views are fabulous. I am glad you got to experience such views on this visit.

Glad to read you got a good night sleep in our comfortable beds, and not to mention the great value for money.

Thank you for your feedback and best of luck with the wedding.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

this location of the hotel is very good. breakfast is usual, the overlooking dock is nice. be careful if you need extra bed. we were given just bed. yes just bed no mattress. we asked for mattress we got 2 duvet instead. if i wasn't rushing , i will ask for refund

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bunbacan B

Dear Bunbacan B,

Thank you for your review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am glad you enjoyed your stay overall.

I apologise the extra bed was not up to your standard. The beds we provide are a matress and base combined. I am sorry that the beds were not comfortable for you.

If you can email me the details of your booking to liverpool.albert.pti@whitbread.com and we can speak about the above further.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

This Premier Inn is in a super location overlooking the Albert Dock Liverpool, the staff are friendly and helpful. I would advise that you try to get a room overlooking the dock. The only thing which spoiled our stay was that the outside of the windows of the rooms were really, really dirty, and looked like they had never been cleaned since the hotel was built, which spoiled the otherwise beautiful view, this was made more annoying when you see that the restaurant windows were spotless,

Dear JonVic_B,

Thank you for your review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I am delighted that the team contributed to your stay. We have a great team here, and they will be glad that they made a positive impact to your time here.

I do apologise that the windows were not clear enough for you to see the view. The windows in the restaurant are more concealed from the dirt from the river due to the arches, compared to the bedrooms. We do try and maintain the window cleaning, however on this occasion I do apologise that it affected your stay.

Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

Great room - could've easily paid more for less!!!
Fab location
Yes it is a bit noisy but it didn't bother us
We read previous reviews and asked for a dock view upper floor room
Staff were friendly and more than helpful
Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear BettyMooMoo,

I am delighted to read that the team contributed to your stay. We have a great team here, and they will be happy to know they made a positive impact to your stay.

The hotel is perfectly located for all types of visits. I am happy that the location benefited you on this occasion.

Thank you for your feedback. Hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

great hotel, perfect location both for the docks and for the centre of town.
one comment we had is that the rooms werent very well lighted. the bed was huge and so comfy, shame we had to move on first night due to awful noise from nearby, but cannot fault the staff for their kind and curtious service towards us.

Dear mrskimnorman,

Thank you for your review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and indeed the city.

The hotel is ideally located for all types of visits. I am happy that this benefited you on this occasion.

I apologise that you were disturbed on the first night from noise. We can experience some noise from neighbouring bars at the weekend. Hope this does not deter you from visiting again.

Thank you for your feedback. I hope to see you again in the near future.