“Good but not great”
Review of Weatherspoons - CLOSED

Weatherspoons
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: This is a great Pub Resteraunt and deserves a mention. Great food, Polite and attentive staff. Free wifi and great prices.
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Had a quick lunch here before heading back to airport, very busy on arrival but got a table, the special was fish and chips with mushy peas and a drink of choice for £7.90 so we weren't expecting much, 3 of us ordered this the others got toasted sandwichs and chips, I have to say we were pleasently surprised when the food came, the fish had a crispy batter and was lovely and white inside, the chhips and peas were good too and the others loved the toasties, all done to order. The staff were a bit overwhelmed but then it was friday lunch time. I would recommened this place for a quick bite at good prices after all it is exactly what you expect of pub grub.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

My mates and I entered Weatherspoons in Liverpool on a Sunday morning, nursing a hangover and dying for something to eat. There were 4 of us and we each ordered a drink and breakfast... total bill was not even £10 I think so great value for money. The place was pretty quiet and the waiter was very friendly!

Funny thing though, one of my mates ordered the poached eggs, and the waiter told him they ran out of poached eggs, but they did have normal eggs!? We didn't really understand what he was trying to say. I thought poached eggs were made of normal eggs!? I might be wrong here... anyway, I questioned the freshness of the eggs so I just went with the baguette.

Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

Food was all dry and crusty.. when asked to redo a cup of tea as it was served cold half was tipped out and topped up with water....very sad as never usually have problems...sad end to a great weekend away

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Weatherspoons in liverpool are very busy so dont expect perfectly clean and tidy tables all the time,they really do need to employ a load more staff,got chatty with the girls behind the bar who are the most friendly staff anywhere so thank you ladies.you actually cant beat the value for money in weatherspoons

Reviewed 25 October 2013

-typical of spoons- tables a bit sticky and not cleared before other customers arrive,however drinks are fairly priced and it's right in the centre of the city.