“Back again for breakfast”

The Interesting Eating Company
Ranked #398 of 1,923 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Cuisines: European, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Liverpool’s newest, quirkiest eatery serving innovative and interesting food 7 days a week. From our speciality of sweet/savoury pancakes to our signature dishes such as hot Salt Beef sandwiches, we have something to tempt you. Gluten free available. We are passionate about good food, sourcing our products from like-minded creators so that you can enjoy great food and drinks that are just bursting with great flavours. Let us become your regular hot drink pit stop!
Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

Came after my nightshift with work and was still in my uniform. Lovely supprise to find out that they do 15% discount for services, current and ex armed forces, cadets and nhs

Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

Wonderful cafe and staff. We recently visited the cafe on Allerton Road with my daughter and a couple of her friends. One of whom is an extreme celiac. Staff bent over backwards to make sure she was looked after and that her food was brought at the same time as her friends, meaning she felt included and not segregated. Food was beautiful as always and I would highly recommend a visit.

1  Thank Vicki L
Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

Stopped for a late light brunch of bacon sarnies and.hot chocolate / coffee. Lovely bacon not cheap stuff.

Staff were really friendly and nice. Very polite certainly. More character than Starbucks / Costa, and cheaper

Whilst maybe not "interesting food" as the name suggests, the limited menu all looked to be freshly cooked and appetising.

Would recommend and visit again too when in Liverpool.

2  Thank BECKS777
Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

Visited here as the impression from the outside is that it is a reasonably priced establishment. Ambience in cafe was nonexistent, no music until the waitress turned it on after me being in there for 15 minutes.
Chose to have the Moroccan mint tea, which was lovely, and a bacon and Brie panini, the price on the panini shelf said 'toastie £2.95' no price saying panini so assumed would be that price, but it was £3.95 after I questioned what I was being charged. As I was in a hurry I paid and went and sat down, I waited around 10 minutes for my panini even though the cafe was very quiet, it was brought over with no apology. Another man came in and was confused by the panini pricing too, however he just walked out.
I will not be returning as I feel for the price I paid for a pot of tea and panini, you could visit some lovely cafes on Bold street that have a better atmosphere and more welcoming staff.

2  Thank LydE93
Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

The eggs Benedict were gorgeous, the pancakes fantastic, nice light and fluffy. The breakfast tea was spot on! Highly recommended