“Great location.”

Ranked #28 of 99 Hotels in Liverpool
Melbourne, Australia
“Great location.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

We stayed here for two nights so we could do the Anfield stadium tour. Small walk from Lime Street station. Location is great with shirt walking distance to pubs/restaurants.
Ladies at reception were very helpful. Free wifi in the rooms which is great to keep in contact with family from Australia. Convenient little kitchen with cups, stove and dishwasher. Very clean rooms. Would recommend anyone to stay here.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Peta E
H7332GM, General Manager at Aparthotel Adagio Liverpool City Centre, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Peta E - Thanks for your recomendation following your recent stay with us @ Adagio Liverpool City Centre.

Great to see that you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed some of Liverpool's many tourist attractions.

I do hope we can welcome you again on a return visit to Liverpool.

Kind Regards - Richard Carline - General Manager - Adagio Liverpool Centre

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Barcelona, Spain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

We stay 4 nigths , check in was one of the best!!!!! At the checking Malayca give as the best customer service ever, very polite,the room very clean , the hotel it is close to every where, very happy thks again Pat&Rob

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
H7332GM, Front Office Manager at Aparthotel Adagio Liverpool City Centre, responded to this review, 15 June 2014
Dear patos71,
Thanks for your positive review. My staff and I are happy to see you have enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again on your next visit.
Adelaide
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stayed here for 10 nights in 1 bedroom with sofa in other room to accommodate 3. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The accommodation offered everything required for a city visit with clean comfortable rooms. Best sofa bed ever were the comments from my friend, it actually pulled out to be used as a double or 2 singles, ideal for another couple or older children as well. I was surprised how quiet the rooms were with no outside noise at all. The location was perfect, opposite the Central station and 5 min walk to Lime St or the buses for any day trips. Liverpool One and St Johns shopping all within an easy walk and only just a bit further to Albert Dock and the ferry. The kitchen was very small but functional although it does lack a toaster, probably a fire safety issue, the microwave does have a grill function though if you require toast. Highly recommended based on the room I had.

Room Tip: Some apartments are bigger than others for same price.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Needabreak92
H7332GM, Front Office Manager at Aparthotel Adagio Liverpool City Centre, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Dear Needabreak92,
Thanks for taking the time to share your positvie comments of Adagio Liverpool following your recent stay and for your recommendation. Great to hear that you have enjoyed the location of the Aparthotel and everything suited your needs. For fire safety reasons we have no toasters in the apartments however we can provide you with one from the reception upon request.
My staff and I are looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future.
York, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

Fist time staying at an Adagio so was unsure what to expect but was pleasantly surprised.

Check in was one of the best if not the best I have had. At checking in the ladies were very helpful and really took their time to chat to me show me two different room types before I checked in as I wanted to upgrade and had the time to show me directions and even book me a taxi! no trying to rush me out of reception.

I saw three rooms in total and they were all as nice as the other. Was shocked to see they all have a kitchen... very modern and extremely clean.

I didn't hear a peep out of anyone the whole stay the hotel is silent but fully booked and right in the center of the town I have no idea how it is so quiet.

Had trouble using the wifi on my phone but once I called reception they told me what to do and it worked perfectly after that. I'm not very good with techno stuff really.

Check out was with the same two ladies the Spanish Lusia and Irish Shannon. Very friendly and helpful ladies they were very interested in if I had enjoyed my stay and held my bags at reception for a few hours with no charge.

This place has a very homely feel to it and all the staff I met were lovely and always helping each other I noticed. The lady at check out was teaching the other lady Spanish which I thought was really lovely.

To round it all up then;
Friendly and helpful staff.
Extremely clean, Quiet and modern rooms.
Kitchen in each room.

Could not of asked for a better stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
H7332GM, Front Office Manager at Aparthotel Adagio Liverpool City Centre, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Dear Anna V,
Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion of Adagio Liverpool. It is great to see the staff could help you make your visit even more special. I will address your positive comments to Lucia and Shannon personally. I am glad to hear you have enjoyed the location of the Aparthotel and that you found your Apartment quite and relaxing.
My staff and I are looking forward to welcoming you on your return to Liverpool.
South Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

Stayed at the Adagio for a week.

Fantastic location right next to Central Station and about a block from Lime St station. An easy walk to Albert Dock and Liverpool One.

Very quiet - I heard no traffic noise at all.

Kitchen is very basic.

Would recommend.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

1 Thank floppyhat
H7332GM, Front Office Manager at Aparthotel Adagio Liverpool City Centre, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Dear floppyhat,
Thanks for your positive review. My staff and I are glad to see the location was suitable for your stay and would like to thank you for your recommendation.
I hope we can welcome you back at Adagio Liverpool in the near future.
Gabor Pfeffermann - Fron Office Manager
Cardiff, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

Highly disappointed with the behaviour of Mr. Gabor pfefferman.
Poor respect. No regard.
Lacks basic etiquette. Needs to be taken under consideration.
Mr Gabrial is a well mannered man.
Gabor pfefferman needs to learn to be kind and respectful to his guests.
Needs to learn how to greet his guests with a pleasant smile rather than a dirty stare.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Shrutisarin
H7332GM, Front Office Manager at Aparthotel Adagio Liverpool City Centre, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Dear Shrutisarin,
Thank you for your review following your recent stay. I am sorry to learn that it did not meet your full expectations.
Smoking is strictly prohibited in our Aparthotel and in fact is against our policy. It is clearly mentioned before check in and there are signs in every single apartment. By signing the registration form upon arrival you have accepted our terms and conditions and took responsibility for any damages caused in the apartment.
Rest assured we will do everything to meet your expectations on your next visit.
Gabor Pfeffermann - Front Office Manager - Adagio Liverpool City Center
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

I would like to thanks Mr Gabriel for outstanding help and assistance during my stay. He wasn't just performing his duties, he realy enjoyied what he was doing - in nowadays it is very rare to see people actualy enjoing their work. Mr Gabriel is expert in his area and I have never meet person with such and expertise, profesionalism and kindnes.

In a nut shell:

"JOB WELL DONE"!

Room Tip: The top is ok
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
H7332GM, Front Office Manager at Aparthotel Adagio Liverpool City Centre, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Dear Piotr L,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Adagio Liverpool. I am delighted to see the staff and especially Gabriel could make your stay even more special. I will address your positive comments to him which will encourage all of us to keep up our performance to meet your expectations again on your next visit in Liverpool.