Lowest prices for your stay
£128
Adagio City
£128
travelup.com
£125
All reviews large fridge studio apartment self catering longer stay city centre lovely apartment lime street sofa bed nice bathroom five minute walk decent size car park stayed here for one night definitely stay here again albert dock dishwasher reception
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2023

Staff member Rob and all the staff were very friendly and helpful. Rooms are of a good standard,clean and comfortable. Highly recommend and will visit again. Perfect location for all sights and shopping

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Richard Carline, Owner at Aparthotel Adagio Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2023

lisabP5857VB, Thanks for taking the time to share your review, we appreciate your comments and recommendation, we look forward to seeing you next time.
Richard Carline, General Manager

Reviewed 13 July 2023

Stayed for 2 nights for a girls trip, perfect location, close to all the restaurants, shops and bars.
Staff were all friendly & helpful, rooms spotless and good choice of breakfast
Rooms are modern with good facilities.
Liverpool was busy as it is graduation week, good to see

Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Richard Carline, Owner at Aparthotel Adagio Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2023

debbiejinks, Great to see you enjoyed your girls trip to Liverpol, The team and I appreciate your comments.
Richard Carline - General Mangaer

Reviewed 10 July 2023 via mobile

Absolutely furious about how terrible my stay was! Room was quite filthy, the kitchen utensils and crockery were all sticky as if they've not been cleaned in who knows how long. Bathroom was probably the cleanest part of the whole room.

Now for the worst part about my stay! The sofa bed that turns into a sofa by lifting that whole bed and clipping it against the wall had come loose and the whole bed nearly hit me on the head. Informed staff and so called general manager they just smirked as if it's nothing serious! If that had hit me I would've ended up in hospital with serious injuries!

Honestly have never come across such rude arrogant hoteliers!

Definitely avoid this hotel if your visiting Liverpool, I will be taking this up with accor hotels because this isn't what I expect staying in a 4* hotel!

Room tip: Avoid this hotel completely
Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Richard Carline, Owner at Aparthotel Adagio Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2023

ray3459,
Thanks for sharing your opinion following your recent stay with us in Liverpool. We are sorry to learn that your experience did not meet your expectations.

You were given an alternate apartment once the team were informed of the issue with the mechanism on the murphy bed, in your original apartment,

Following your departure from the apartment the maintenance team have checked the apartment to ensure everything is in full working order and have found no faults with the locking mechanism of the bed.

I am sorry to learn that you felt this was handled badly by the team on duty, The Health and Well being of all our guests is of great importance to us, planned preventative maintenance is undertaken by the maintenance team and regular checks of all beds are made by the housekeeping team when cleaning the apartment.

Reviewed 17 June 2023 via mobile

This room was booked via the Accor app as I am a member and we received a very reasonable rate for our stay. We were pleasantly surprised on check in that we had been upgraded to a lovely apartment. It had an excellent kitchen, shower and living spaces. The guest laundry was excellent also as it has automatically dispensed detergent. The facility is also very well located to Liverpool Central and Lime Street stations. Also close to restaurants, bars and cafes. The main tourism areas are also close, like the Cavern district and the waterfront. It's an easy walk everywhere, no hills for the most part. Special mention to Piotr who checked us in, he was attentive and friendly, and made sure our special instructions had been taken care of. A great experience, I highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Richard Carline, Owner at Aparthotel Adagio Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2023

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay with us @ Adagio Liverpool. The team and I appreciate your comments.
We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 17 June 2023 via mobile

The staff are really nice here, especially the nice polish fella on reception. This was my first stay. I had a studio apartment on the third floor, which contained a kitchenette with 2 hobs, a microwave, a large fridge with an ice box, a dishwasher and cutlery, and pots n pans.The bed was a comfy double that could be converted to a sofa if needed. Bed is hard to get out of as there are hard arms on the side of it.TV was wall mounted and a decent size to view from the bed. There was a wall mounted hairdryer in the bathroom that blew cold air. I stayed for 4 days, there was no housekeeping, and when your complimentary welcome coffee and tea bags were used, you had to buy your own. I did not have enough milk for my complimentary tea and coffee, so night security gave me some.
Breakfast isn't that good. There are cereals, natural yoghurt, pastries, sausage and bacon, tomatoes, cheeses, and fresh meats. The utensils were all mixed up, which was not useful for vegetarians who did not want to use the same tool that had touched meat. They do not do vegetarian saysages. There was also a fly one morning landing on the uncovered cheeses and meats. There is a self-service coffee machine, but coffee is not that strong from it.
There was a coffee machine in my apartment but no pods with it. You could buy the pods from reception. The window opened, and there was a view of the anglican cathedral from it. The apartments are located in the old Lewis building and on the 3rd floor you can view the old Lewis canteen and wooden mural. There is AC. The shower was okay but lacked water power when removing it from the holster to wash feet. There is hand soap, body wash, and shampoo provided with toilet tissue and towels. There are recycling facilities on each floor for you to dispose of your rubbish. There are gym and laundry facilities, but you have to pay to use the washing machines and dryers, which I thought would have been free like Staybridge Suites, where I stayed a couple of years back. Cleaning is done every 8 days. Staybridge suites are much better for my business needs in future so is a hotel room as I like housekeeping and having drinks replenished. I would not stay here again, but okay for people who want to self cater and clean their own apartment. It is expensive to pay for extra separate cleans of the room. There are some guests that are staying there as temporary accommodation as it is a safe place for people who need help. Breakfast is served from 6 30 to 10 am in the week, but you have to order eggs, apart from my last morning where scrambled eggs were out . If you are vegetarian, it's not really worth the money paying for breakfast. On my 2nd morning, they ran out of croissants. Breakfast is about £10 extra on top of your booking or £15 in person. It is not worth this. Staff will look after your luggage when you check out at 11 am. This is in good walking distance of the Albert Dock and the nightlife and in short walking distance from Liverpool Lime Street Station. There is an iron, safe, small table to eat on,desk, wardrobes, safe,a meeting room lounge with books to read. Reception sell coffee at £2 per cup, you can also buy microwave meals, ice, chocolate and drinks from the reception shop as well but there is a Tesco and Home Bargains and Lidl about 5 minutes away by foot. Felt quite safe here, and it is very quiet. Hotel cards control the front doors of hotels and lifts. Check-in is at 3 pm, but I could have checked in at 2.45pm when my room was ready. There are plenty of electric sockets for devices. There are no clocks in the room, and on the last night, the TV switched itself on at 2am, waking me up. Breakfast was quiet on all 3 mornings, I was not told about breakfast on arrival but read the signs around the hotel. There are 2 lifts to all 4 floors. There are 120 rooms in total but did not seem fully occupied.

Room tip: Take some tea and coffee or pods with you if staying more than a couple of days.
Date of stay: June 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business

We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in the area.