Premier Inn Liverpool City Centre (Liverpool One) Hotel
  • Pool
  • Fitness centre
Print Hotel(Liverpool)
2,491 results
All reviewsgreat locationhanover streetalbert dockcity centreq parkmeal dealcar parkall you can eatbus stationyour doorstepbars and restaurantsshort walkdiscount voucherfamily roomgood nights sleepkey cardexcellent hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 May 2013

I have just been to Liverpool for a superb weekend. I stayed at the new Premier Inn at Liverpool One. Our visit from start to finish was excellent, the hotel was clean, quiet, welcoming, warm, friendly ideally located and above all I felt very safe. The staff were polite, always ready to help with any issue and were a credit to the Premier Group - Lenny Henry should be very proud! I would recommend this hotel for anyone shopping, or going to any of the theatres etc. Thanks for a great weekend - no hesitation in recommending this hotel

Room Tip: I stayed on the 5th floor. Lovely and quiet
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
sha12375, General Manager at Premier Inn Liverpool City Centre (Liverpool One) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2013

Many thanks for your feedback and lovely comments regarding the team

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon

Reviewed 4 May 2013

Excellent stat at a Liverpool city centre hotel,nice staff,very helpfull,rooms were large,clean,and stylish,central location,with a great choice of eating places just a short walk away,as is the Liverpool One shopping centre.

Room Tip: would think that a room on any of the levels would be good,as could not hear any noise from outside.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Many thanks for your feedback

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon

Reviewed 4 May 2013

Stayed at this hotel for 2nights at the end of April. We had a room on the 5th floor over looking the Q park car park which was very good as I could keep an eye on my car parked there. The room was very clean, if on the little small side compared to other premier inns but had everything we needed. We found there was no noise at all from the busy road outside but where woken up a couple of times with the sounds of doors banging and other rooms bathroom fans switching on and off. (myself and my partner are light sleepers though so this may not disturb others)We ate breakfast in the on site restaurant which was very good. All staff were very helpful and pleasant. This hotel is in an excellent location and is in walking distance of everything including the docks and liverpool one. You will not need your car once you have checked in and the secure car park is next door but one and priced reasonably. I would definitely stay here again when I return to liverpool.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2013

I spent seven nights in this five month old premier Inn which is in the Liverpool one redevelopment. This hotel is ultra modern with large rooms, long wide corridors, good air conditioning, tasteful decoration and wonderful, friendly, efficient staff.
The reception area is open and welcoming as are the people on reception duty; the young lady who served me when i first booked in gave me a map of the area, explained where I was on the map and suggested possible walks to possible attractions when I asked her for them.
My room was on the top floor, away from the main street (Hanover street) but near social clubs etc, despite this, I was able to get a good nights sleep every night. The sound insulation was so good I never heard any external noise! Breakfast was excellent, although on some days the hot food had become tepid, on other days it was piping hot. Quality and quantity was extremely good.
The restaurant served a good range of hot and cold food in the evening and the bar whilst being a bit restricted had sufficient range to suit most tastes.
Tea and coffee facilities were in all rooms with a sign that said "If you require more tea or coffee please contact reception". This is a rarity in my experience, and was welcome by me.
The staff were all chatty and friendly when I spoke to them but do not impose themselves on the guest. As relaxed a hotel as any I have used.

Room Tip: The rooms along Hanover street have interesting buildings opposite them whilst the rooms on the side street look across to the car park; you can keep an eye on your own car if you park it suitably!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Stayed at Liverpool One for 1 night for a Trip to see Hairspray at Liverpool Empire Theatre.

Hotel is modern and very clean.

Staff are friendly and helpful - bar and restaurant nice - serving the usual wide choice of food and drinks.

Excellent location - just a 10 min walk to the Empire Theatre which is well sign posted.

Would definately recommend and stay again

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor room, as the road outside is busy and has alot of nightlife
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends

Many thanks for your feedback, I hope you enjoyed hairspray as much as your stay with us

we look forward to welcoming you back again soon