Premier Inn Liverpool City Centre (Liverpool One) Hotel
Ranked #11 of 98 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Stayed for two nights with family, was not impressed with reception area, or the fact it was on 2nd floor, had breakfast in restaraunt and was overwhelmed by the hospitality, we were greeted both mornings by Anne, what a lovely host, an asset to your hotel, the rooms were lovely, and the young girl on the front desk was charming, will certainly return, and hope to be greeted with the same charming staff

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
sha12375, General Manager at Premier Inn Liverpool City Centre (Liverpool One) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Guest

Many Thanks for taking the time to write a lovely review, we look forward to welcoming you again in the future

Anne will be delighted with a personal mention

Regards

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Stayed in this hotel last week. Price was £29 per night. Super value.
The hotel was very clean and rooms were spotless. We were all on the top floor (5) and it was very quiet. You could not get passed the 2nd floor without a pass key or even into the corridors. Really made us feel very safe.
We drank in bar and the staff were very friendly and helpful. I would single out Alex as bing an excellent representative for Premier inn. He was so helpful and kind. An asset to your organisation.
The hotel was very central and convent for everything. The tour bus stopped just down from the hotel and shops and restaurants were very close.
A great place to stay with lovely staff.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
sha12375, General Manager at Premier Inn Liverpool City Centre (Liverpool One) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Dear guest

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us, we look forward to welcoming you again soon

Alex will be delighted with a personal mention

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Just five minutes form Lime Street Railway Station, this is a well situated Hotel. The Hotel was excellent value as we booked some way ahead and only paid £29.00 per night for the room. The room was lovely & clean, the bathroom spotless On arriving we noticed on the menu that we could upgrade our breakfast which we had pre-booked, to include a 3 course meal with a drink. The 3 courses were from the main al-a-carte menu with a good choice of starters, main courses & sweet. As the rump steak had sold out we were offered the more expensive sirloin steak which was cooked to perfection at no extra cost,
On venturing out we soon realised how well situated the Hotel was, we were minutes away from the famous Cavern Quarter, Liverpool's China Town, the Docklands which incorporates the Liverpool Eye along with some very chic boutique shops & cafes. There are some lovely old fashioned pubs as well as the newer bars & bistro's within easy walking distance. Plenty of choice to eat out from the usual pub grub to Italian, Greek & Chinese restaurants.
We took a taxi to Goodison Park as my partner is an Everton fan,we joined a guided tour which was really interesting to see behind the scenes.
Can't wait to go back, we would definitely book at the Liverpool 1 Premier Inn again, the staff as well as the Liverpool people we met were all nice & welcoming.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear guest

Personally I think you need to visit Anfield next time, I'm sure your wife would love it ;-)

Red or blue, you will always receive a warm welcome at Liverpool One

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I stayed with friends for one night on 17 April in a twin room. The location is perfect for shopping and bars and clubs right in the centre of town. The hotel staff were very helpful, quick check in and the rooms were well equipped as always at a Premier Inn. Very comfortable beds, pillows and duvets and clean bathroom. The hotel was very quiet in the morning (no banging doors) and the breakfast was fresh and tasty with plenty of choice. Great value, great location we will be back.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Stayed at hotel 17TH April for 1 night with my husband and 2 daughters staff were very friendly and hotel in good location. However in room 410 we found dirty underwear on top of tv unit, staff were very apologetic and refunded our breakfast we then moved to room 403 and discovered faeces marks on the wall under the toilet roll holder again staff were apologetic and refunded the overnight stay and wiped the marks off the wall. This was really disappointing and put a damper on the whole weekend we just wanted to leave, we have stayed with premier inns before and all has been fine we were hoping to stay with one again in London but this has really put us off.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
sha12375, General Manager at Premier Inn Liverpool City Centre (Liverpool One) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

Dear guest

I'm really sorry and disappointed to read your review, this standard is not acceptable, I can reassure you a full investigation will take place in regards to why the rooms where left in such a way, if you wish to contact me direct with further details please feel free to do so

Once again I apologise

Regards

Reviewed 17 April 2014

The hotel is well located and easily accessible from the motorway network and train stations.

The hotel is not particularly attractive from the outside and the view from my bedroom window was more like HMP Liverpool than Premier Inn Liverpool.

Having said that the inside of the hotel is excellent. Staff are friendly, the hotel feels safe and rooms are very comfortable.

Given its location I had a perfect night's sleep with no disturbances. I try to stay in Premier Inns because of their commitment to a good night’s sleep. An undisturbed night’s sleep is very important to me as a light sleeper and the Liverpool Hotel did not let me down. It’s hard to believe that the hotel is right in the City centre.

My only comment is about the restaurant. I eat in Premier Inn restaurants on a fairly regular basis and as a non-meat eater I find the menu very limited. It would be such a great improvement if the menu could be changed every month or so and the number of non-meat dishes increased……but maybe this is expecting too much from a budget hotel.

The hotel is highly recommended whether you are visiting Liverpool for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Sandyman53

Dear guest

You will be please to know that Premier inn have identified more vegetarian dishes need to be available and this will be addressed over the next coming months

Reviewed 17 April 2014

This is my hotel of choice when in Liverpool as it is conveniently located right in the city centre and is just a short walk from Lime Street.
Luckily, I got both nights for the bargain £29 each on a pre pay offer which is as cheap as you can get for the quality service they offer.

The hotel is relatively new, last year I think and such was the standard of service and the friendliness of the staff that I decided to stay again this year.

Rooms are spacious and clean and for extra security, when you enter this one, you have to go up 2 floors in a lift just to check in and then cannot access other floors without your room card swiping on the sensor on the doors first, nor can you work the lift.

The restaurant is spacious and there was a nice selection for breakfast - it does get very busy though-timing is everything! One thing I would recommend is having more than one toast machine and also not to have it tucked away in a corner. Other than that, the food was good and there was plenty of variety.

For ease of getting around, as this is located in the city centre, everything is literally on your doorstep..and for those places that are not, there is a taxi rank up the road, train stations within 5 minutes walk and the bus station also. Plenty of places to eat, plenty of friendly pubs...this is Liverpool after all.

One thing I would say though is you only get a free half hour wifi with your stay. Other hotels offer this free throughout..maybe Prem Inn should do the same if they want to remain a leading brand in the market place. I was not there on business, but there were many who were and probably relied on a wi fi service that was only free for half an hour.

Will recommend and will be back again next time I am in Liverpool.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo