“Wow!! Can I come back please?! Loved it!”

Epic Serviced Apartments
Reviewed 2 September 2013

My bridesmaids booked Epic 3&4 for my hen weekend. The accommodation was a surprise and when we arrived I was not disappointed! 16 girls over 2 apartments and we had an absolute ball. The apartments were clean, funky and had plenty room for everyone to socialise. The location was so central and we only ended up getting a taxi due to some sore feet - although it was a short journey! Absolutely loved this place and would go back 10 times over given the chance. Love, love, loved it! Oh and a big thanks to Cameron for not only giving us our keys and showing us around but for helping us in with all of our food and drink! There was plenty! :)

• Stayed: August 2013

Reviewed 27 August 2013

Stayed here over August bank holiday weekend with 8 other girls for a hen party. We stayed in epic 2 and we couldn't have asked for a better base for us all. The decor was stylish, beds were comfy and plenty of room for us all. The kitchen is fully kitted out so you can cook your own meals if you want, plenty of glasses etc and the dishwasher was a lifesaver! The location in spot on just a short walk from all the action. Would recommend!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We stayed here this August bank holiday weekend in Epic 1 & Epic 4 there was 14 of us for a hen weekend. The apartments are beautiful, so well styled and very cool. Epic 4 is great for groups as everyone can sit round the table and all on the sofa area. Very central location and Fiona was so lovely to deal with. The only thing that was slightly lacking is the kitchen, we cooked breakfast one morning and it was annoying that there were no tea towels or drying racks and there's a great dishwasher but no tablets are provided. Apart from that I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Really good ,top end and stylish, the only really bad point was there was no air conditioning but it was one of those one off days in the uk where it was 30 degrees but pedistal fan would of been helpfull other than that it was really good value for money and the young lady who I delt with was lovely, will without a doubt stay here again thanks epic, oh we stayed in epic 4

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 30 June 2013

My boyfriend booked Epic 1 for 6 of us for my 21st birthday party. Everything was perfect and the apartment was gorgeous.

The apartments are within walking distance to everything. We have stayed in other 'luxury' appartments before in Liverpool and they definitely wasn't as nice as these, or as cheap!

Will be booking again! Thanks x

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Stayed one night in Epic 1. Absolutely superb, very comfortable, high quality accommodation. Would definitely stay here again, and happy to recommend this for families, and groups. Oh, and Fiona was really helpful when I made my booking.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2013

I had such a fantastic stay at Epic Serviced Apartments. I booked Epic 1 and 3 for my best friends hen party. It was the perfect setting for our weekend. It was so central to restaurants and clubs and allowed a very relaxing atmosphere to get ready for our days and nights out. The apartments are beautifully decorated and so clean. There is plenty of room for everyone to get ready. I was really impressed with the docking station in the kitchen that allowed us to hear our music throughout the apartment (even in the bathroom - class) I would highly reccommend these apartments and I look forward to staying again :) Thank you Epic for helping me create a truly Epic hen weekend for my friend.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends