“Amazing 8th Birthday Party”

CoverStar Experiences
Ranked #14 of 62 Fun & Games in Liverpool
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: CoverStar Experiences is the North-West's premier activity company, based in Liverpool City Centre, providing several unique and fun activities. Our dedicated team take pride on not only providing you with an excellent memorable experience, but to give you, the customer, the service they deserve.
Reviewed 26 June 2014

My wife decided to have CoverStar come to our house for our daughters 8th birthday and left me to arrange it all. Recipe for disaster I know, but from the moment I spoke to Ruby at CoverStar til the end of her party they were completely in charge and took everything in there stride.
Ruby and the lads had everything sorted and to be fair I have never known any lads be able to cope with 25 eight year old girls like they did, they definitely needed a medal !!!
All I can say is a BIG BIG Thankyou to Ruby and the lads for such a wonderful day and would most definitely recommend CoverStar to brighten up any party !!!!

CoverStar_Exps, Owner at CoverStar Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

You are very welcome.

We had a great time and fully enjoyed hosting your daughter's birthday. They were all well behaved and it was good to see they all had a great time.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we appreciate it - also, thank you for the ice creams - the CoverStar team appreciated them!

There are newer reviews for CoverStar Experiences

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Amazing from start to finish !!, my daughter and her friends r hard 2 please lol , this kept there attention the whole time , staff were amazing making them feel at ease , would highly recommend 2 anyone thinking of something different !
This party is the one to beat

Hello,

To be mentioned as a "party to beat" is great, thank you so much for your time to write this review.

We really appreciate that you have given us such positive feedback and it was a pleasure to host your daughter's birthday.

Take care,

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I arranged the Cover Star Experience for my cousin's hen do in May and it really was one of the experiences we had lined up that was most loved by the other hens...even the shy ones ! The staff at Coverstar are fantastic and I would recommend having a host as it really enabled me as the organiser to enjoy the experience rather than playing organiser during the experience as well. The really nice thing is that we opted to have the experience recorded on video which has been filmed in the style of a music video. This is a keep sake that will be memorable for everyone involved. I would recommend this experience to anyone looking to have a good time with friends, colleagues or family.

1  Thank grewals81

Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. It's great to hear you thought of our staff as "fantastic" - I always feedback this to our staff and we aim to always be of a high standard.

It's so kind that you are recommending to friends, we appreciate it.

Thanks again and take care,

Reviewed 11 June 2014

As a suprise for the bride we organised the coverstar experience.We had two hours in the recording studio, a bottle of bubbly, karakoe, a great host and a lovely sound engineer who made up the cd. The bride who loves to sing had an amazing time and so did all the hens. It was something really different and we enjoyed every minute of it. We played games and sang all evening. We were split into groups to sing different parts of a song we had choosen beforehand, we sang as a group and the bride also did a solo, we all ordered cds which will be a lovely keepsake of our weekend. I would highly recommend this experience to any hen party goin to liverpool it was so much fun, the staff are so profesional and helpful. We were also able to bring our own drinks our session ws over at haf 9 so plenty of time to enjoy the rest of liverpool. Amazing experience.... Thanks guys :)

1  Thank Laura C

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review on your hen party in Liverpool.

We are so glad you enjoyed your recording studio experience and that our team was professional and helpful on the day.

Take care of yourself and thanks again for the review,

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We have just returned from a fabulous weekend in Liverpool where one big highlight was our visit to these recording studios.
The initial organisation right through to the aftercare of our visit was superb and I would highly recommend it to anyone.
The staff were great fun, professional and helpful and the atmosphere was relaxed. Our 'hen' recorded a solo and the staff were very patient and supportive , whilst the rest of us were entertained by our host. We then recorded a group song encouraged by the staff once more which turn out to be a hilarious, fantastic time for all 16 of us, I don't think we sounded too bad either.......but that could have been the bubbles. Great experience, give it a try.

1  Thank Lorraine F
CoverStar_Exps, Owner at CoverStar Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Hello,

To be mentioned as a big highlight is fantastic, thank you so much.

We really appreciate the time you have taken to write a review and for all the positive feedback.

We encourage all our staff to deliver a great experience and make our customers feel comfortable during their experience - we are pleased on this occasion we have fulfilled your expectations.

Thank you very much once again and take care,