“Good for a late breakfast”

The Pump House Liverpool
Ranked #267 of 1,814 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2014

This was a very nice restaurant / bar, we went down for a late breakfastand found the food and service to be of a very good standard.

The only negative is that many of the tables are reserverved and you have to move out quite sharpish as the reserved time approaches, which i suppose is only fair

Write a ReviewReviews (1,309)

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Was in this restaurant/ bar about a year or so ago and it was excellent so decided to try it again when on a visit to the Albert Docks with my wife recently. We went mid-week and it wasn't too busy and I ordered a drink at the bar. When we sat down at a table there was a distinct smell from the toilets so we moved to a table further away. The tables had obviously just been wiped over with a dirty rag and were very sticky to the touch. Needless to say we didn't order anything to eat and went elsewhere. Definitely gone downhill since my last visit!.

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

We had a great steak and ale pie which was home made short crust, it was a good sized portion and full of steak pieces.

Price was reasonable for both the drinks and the food.

Only downside was trying to pay, waited 10 minutes (I was brought my beer as it was talking so long)

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Very busy, tables not cleaned. food served on bent microwaved plate, a bit cramped.
Food cheap and drinks.

Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Spent a lovely lunchtime here! It was a beautiful day so the place was busy inside and out! We did find a nice spot to sit and enjoyed our lunch! You have to ask about a children's menu as they don't have them on the tables. I had an Aberdeen Angus steak that was delicious and my wife opted for a pasta dish that was also excellent. Food arrived in good time even though it was busy, have been here numerous times before just for a drink but would definitely have something to eat again as we enjoyed this visit! Staff were friendly and efficient! Very good!!

1  Thank Ianandjanetjones