“Modern and clean”
Review of Z Hotel Liverpool

Z Hotel Liverpool
Ranked #18 of 98 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

Great hotel in the centre of Liverpool close to all the attractions . Helpful staff and there was free cheese and wine on offer the two nights we stayed . The wet room was certainly a new thing that I hadn't come across in a hotel. Would recommend to friends.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Strange one the z hotel ,fantasticly clean modern hotel with a couple of small set backs. The staff at reception/bar were very knowledgable and always pleasant. The room is spotless if a little small and the location is great for visiting all the liverpool attractions. The only slight downsides are the lack of space for clothes,bags etc in the room and I've got to admit the strange toilet/shower cube, you feel very conscious using the toilet.
Would recommend this hotel for a place to visit a great city for a nite or two but only for younger couples
You get a free glass of wine and cheese/grapes too early evening

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Very simple commuter hotel, very clean, central location, friendly staff.
The rooms are small and functional, well designed and comfortable, If you are in the city for a night or too, looking for value for money and travelling by yourself or as a couple, this hotel fits the bill.

Room Tip: Can be a little noisy early morning.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

I booked this hotel a few months ago for me and my girlfriend and the closer it got to the day the more I started finding a few reviews that were basically picking at straws, the staff are polite and very helpful, the room was clean and not too small as some put it but very cozy, don't be put off that some rooms don't have windows because I found that it helped me get away from it all and relax after a busy day in the city.
Get this hotel while the price is low, I can't see it staying this price for long.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Staff were very helpful, polite and friendly. The rooms are small but are very modern and clean, and had everything we wanted. We also had free cheese and wine. We didn't have breakfast but I would say that it would be nice due to the care and standards that the staff set. Great location, right by Matthew street and near liverpool one. The nearby overnight carpark costs £20.00 but the staff issued us with a discount card that allows you to park for 24hours for £8.00. Would definitely recommend this hotel

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

Stayed 27th October, in Liverpool to see some friends. Checked in early by very friendly and efficient staff, explained everything including between 5/8 a free glass of wine and nibbles( olives, cheeses, bread, crackers) the young lady made it sound like an invitation!! Then up to our room to leave our stuff, lovely decor,everything there that you need, even a large glass bottle of water. A great big tv with all the channels, I think movies too. Free wifi and no need to ask for a code..... The rooms are small and the shower room is a glass cubicle inside your bedroom but everything is there that you need and works perfect. Very nice overnight stay and lovely staff. Well done, we'll be back thank you.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

Me and my mrs stayed here for a couple of nights in oct 13. First and foremost we both noticed how smiley and friendly all the staff were. They even got us a happy anniversary card which was very sweet of them.

We were on the 8th floor that was nice and quiet and our room could not have been nicer. The rooms are a modest size with a modern finish and thers an LED TV with sky. The en suit shower room (all frosted glass) is crisp and modern (and squeaky clean) and makes best of the space available.

I come to liverpool often but this is the first time i stayed in the centre and there is no need for me to look at other hotels now. If im staying in the centre of liverpool this will always be my first port of call.