“Best hotel ever”

Z Hotel Liverpool
Ranked #18 of 99 Hotels in Liverpool
“Best hotel ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

I just want to say I stayed in this hotel last week for 2 nights we flew from Ireland and as storm was here our flight was delayed 10 hours after I rang hotel and told them we be very late checking in when we turned up at 1.15 am they offered us our free wine as we missed the time this was really nice then got to room was lil worried about no window but there was no reason what so ever the room was so modern have natural lights around the room to give you that nice impression have big tv every channel which is fabulous wet room was great storage for suit cases under bed and what a comfy bed had best sleep ever really compact and great room staff are great our flight was late home so asked for late check out was no problem I really cant wait to go back to this hotel very reasonable priced for fabulous place great location centre of everything thanks so much amanda and peter from Ireland

1 Thank Solonails C
Z Liverpool M, Manager at Z Hotel Liverpool, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review,
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay (even though you had been delayed)
Hopefully we will see you again soon and this time you can enjoy wine and cheese and spend a little more time getting to know Liverpool!

Kind regards

Jennifer Kelly

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (281)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
Ruthin, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Paid £48 for a windowless room, the room was very very small but the designer has made the most of a small space!! Super clean and modern, very comfy bed, very friendly staff and ideal location! Loved the complimentary vino!! No complaints here!!

1 Thank helsrobs1984
Jane M, Manager at Z Hotel Liverpool, responded to this review, 16 February 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such lovely feedback about your stay with us at Z Hotel Liverpool (the beds are fab aren't they!). I am really glad you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope to see you again soon in the near future. Kind Regards Jennifer Kelly
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Well for £36 you really can't grumble. We were greated with cheese and wine upon arrival and the customer service was very good. Yes the room was small and had no window but still was comfy with nice shower and had everything we needed, including sky tv with movies and sports! All in all I would definitely recommend this for the price!

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Philjd88
Thank you so much for leaving such kind feedback about your stay with us at Z Hotel Liverpool. I am really glad you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope to welcome you back in the near future. Kind Regards Jennifer Kelly
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

Can't recommend enough
Ignore all the bad reviews. We stayed in the cheapest £36 a night room no window - yes it is small but it's all you need. I had a brilliant night sleep without a window so that was a bonus. The tv brilliant hd all sky channels including movies. When we arrived we had free glass of wine and cheese. Very clean very modern all the necessities you need. 6 min walk from Liverpool one. Really couldn't recommended this new hotel enough!!!

2 Thank Nicole B
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

I think for the money this is the best of the Liverpool budget hotels.

Free cheese and wine on arrival was a nice touch. My room was small, but modern clean and well laid out - the lack window wasn't problem for me, but something be aware of when booking, if you think it will bother you.

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank bxc048
Rabat, Malta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014

Extremely modern and lovely. Clean rooms not too big but enough space. Friendly and helpful staff. Nice breakfast and loved the wine and cheese hours in the evening! Well located only a street up from all the shops and pubs, and a bus way from Anfield. We loved every minute of our stay! Definitely excellent value for money!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

Really well-located. Exceedingly comfortable - I slept better than I do at home! Very friendly and they make you feel at home and really care about your experience. Somehow, they have managed to make a very basic, no frills, "premier-inn" style place into something warm, friendly, comfortable and enjoyable. I mean that in the best possible way. I don't know why it is so nice, but it is. It just feels nice!
If you are going to Liverpool for business, or a short stay, and need somewhere to crash then do not hesitate, it's absolutely perfect. If you want luxury and something special, then maybe go elsewhere, although I actually really enjoyed my stay and only had the smallest room, so maybe upscaling would help.
There were a few glitches, related to the wifi and the air-con but they really didn't bother me, as it was otherwise brilliant.
The staff were the icing on the cake - every single one was personable, warm and helpful.
All this, and in addition it's brilliant value. I had a room with a view, which helped...not sure how I would have felt with a windowless room, but mine was excellent for the price.

Room Tip: I opted for the basic WITH window. Would have been small for a couple staying for a long time or fri...