Z Hotel Liverpool
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$99
  • Breakfast included
US$235
US$166
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Jurys Inn Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$105
Agoda.com
US$167
US$140
1,530 results
All reviewsfree wine and cheesesky tvfrosted glassno windowwindowless roomwet roomevery eveningrooms are smallbacon sandwichshower and toiletcavern clubfree wifimatthew streetshort stayncp car parkcavern quarterliver building
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Visited here on business last Monday. What a great experience, as soon as I got there I felt attended to. If you are there between 5-8 you can have a complimentary glass of wine and cheese which was nice. The rooms are clean and well designed. Having a 40inch TV with the full sky package is great. The shower was probably one of the best I have ever had in a hotel, powerful and hot. Breakfast was simple, but worth the £4.95. The staff could not have been more attentive. Nice to see English staff on the desk that want to chat. Overall an excellent experience and will be going there for a leisure trip next time.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ReeceT82
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Attending the Aintree horse racing festival, choice was limited in the City so I thought I'd try this relatively new concept. Booking on line was very easy and the Tripadvisor reviews accurate as to what to expect. This is a bed factory like Premier Inn but had a number of distinguishing characteristics. Firstly the staff were really excellent. Friendly, well informed and local. Secondly the rooms are very small, but cleverly appointed so that they are confutable. The beds are firm, but I found them good for a comfortable nights sleep and they don't scrimp on the linen or the pillows etc. This is a good combination to give value for money. Thirdly the TV system is excellent -full Sky and big wide screen. Finally the bathroom is a clever idea. The glass enclosure is likely not to everyone's taste, but staying as a single it was fine for me and the shower was roomy, easy to control ad reasonably powerful.

Breakfast has been pared down to make it efficient. But it was perfectly tasty and the cafe style room was a good idea.

If it is a short say for a single or young couple on a budget, I would highly recommend. Great location as well.

Room Tip: Higher up probably better in case of early morning road noise as the location is city centre.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 April 2014

There are quite a lot good points:

+ well located, just a few minutes from the cavern
+very clean
+ Nice atmosphere
+ lovely and helpful staff
+ they keep the lugagge for free after check out
+ small but nice room
+ sofisticated bathroom
+comfortable bed
+no noise from outside
+ delicious breakfast
+ you can prepare your tea or coffee in the room as well, whenever you want to
+ cheese and wine for free in the evening

And, in my view, just one bad point:
- the room was too much warm during the night
It was a bit disturbing sometimes... I woke up several times as well as my partner

but, to sum up, I would go back :)

Room Tip: get informed about the temperature in the room
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Arrived Friday 28/03/14 at 15:00 booked in quick and easy. Went to room which was compact, but big enough only used it to sleep and shower etc spent rest of time going around Liverpool. Bed comfy and a good shower. Bottle of water, tea and coffee provided. Good location near Lime Street station and not far from attraction and Albert Dock. Would stay again if in Liverpool. Stayed Friday and Saturday night.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Anthony W
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

I had an inside double, as that's all they had left when I made my last minute booking. I was a bit worried about no natural light, however the way they have used the lighting in the room it gives the impression of natural light and so is great.

I arrived earlier than the 3pm check in time and as my room was ready I was allowed to check in straight away.

The room was finished to a high standard, a massive TV in the wall with sky sports/movies in HD also. Free wifi, standard tea tray and a sexy bottle of water!

The bed was outstanding, so comfortable, I just sank into it.

Now let's talk about the shower...this was without doubt the best 2 showers I've taken in recent memory, so powerful and hot it was tremendous.

When I arrived back from my day I was offered a free glass of red and some cheese and biscuits, a really nice touch that rounded off a smashing day.

Breakfast is not fussy; cereal, croissants, plenty of tea and coffee and a delicious bacon sandwich - just what I needed this morning.

I hope that the next time I stay it's still this good.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo