Z Hotel Liverpool
US$102
US$98
US$90
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$65
US$182
  • Pool
1,552 results
All reviewsfree wine and cheesesky tvfrosted glassno windowwindowless roomwet roomevery eveningrooms are smallbacon sandwichshower and toiletcavern clubfree wifimatthew streetshort stayncp car parkcavern quarterliver building
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We stayed during the golf tournament so im assuming thats why the rate was so high.
The rooms are very small but modern with a huge tv and very comfortable bed.
Service at the front desk/cafe is a bit confusing and unprofessional but staff are friendly.
If the staff were being trained then i apologise but its good to have every angle covered behind the desk so guests are not having to be passed onto other staff for service and left waiting.
Only reviewing based on value for money.
Thanks from Aus

Room Tip: good for a short stay
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I am fully familiar with the laws of supply and demand, but was very disappointed for what I got for my £195 two night stay.
A room with barely enough space for two people to get dressed at the same time (it's size seemed the standard based on the floor plan map on the back of it's door).
One solitary lift (no stair option) and a reception that doubled as a café counter.
Yes, the staff were good and the free glass of wine and cheese between 5 and 8PM is a clever touch in keeping with the conceptual idea of the chain I imagine.
But without any vestibule or form of securitised entry either it didn't seem possible they could have done anything about the exceptionally vocal and rowdy drunks stumbling and bumbling around on my floor between 2 and 3 o clock in the morning.
The person outside at 6:15 shouting verse after verse of Kumbaya I could accept as this was totally outside of their control but an hours plus sleeplessness from extremely drunken behaviour on my floor - wholly unacceptable!
If I thought I'd have got any sense by reasoning with the group or that person(s) unknown regarding availability or suitability downstairs could have displayed any appropriate powers, then I'd have taken action - but this seemed a very remote hope.
So, all in all, as long as you know what to expect (not much for your money really) then cool, but caveat emptor. £195 very poorly spent.

1  Thank nidgex
Reviewed 16 August 2014

The room was very clean, simple and stylish. We stayed in a double room on the 8th floor which had a large window (this didn't open but there was an efficient air-con system). The room was small but well-designed and it had all the essentials. We liked the frosted glass wet room and the bed, although on the small side, was extremely comfortable. The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful - even the maintenance man (who we met in the lift) was welcoming and chatty! The free wine and cheese session between 5 and 8:00pm was a nice touch - this added to the personal and welcoming atmosphere to what could have been a large and impersonal hotel. I booked the room for just over £50 and would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a clean, friendly, comfortable place to stay in a central location but without the big bill!

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Was scouring the web for Hotels to stay at over the weekend of 9/10 August due to the football on the 10th - All hotels ranging from the Travelodge right up to the Hilton...! Saw the Hotel and The Mrs & I were intrigued by the fact there was a wetroom instead of a traditional bathroom.

Looked rather cosy from the pictures and at £35 for the night (through booking .com) But nonetheless seemed like an absolute steal compared to other hotels charging in excess of £150!

When we got to the Z hotel itself check in was simple, 2 keycards given just incase someone needed to get out to save the other being locked in/out the room. Rooms were spacious and the wet room was not imposing in the slightest.

Massive TV on the wall loaded with SkySports/Movies, complimentary Water/Tea/Coffee (only downside you had to make it yourself!!) I was surprised by the wet-room, incredibly spacious inside including a lovely warm shower.

Easy access from the hotel down to the docks (Museum/Tate Gallery/Docks 10mins away, Tesco 5min, 24hr Parking for £8 too!

I honestly don't know what else to say about this Hotel. Cheaper than Travelodge, but my was it one of the best quality rooms I've stayed in, definitely staying again! :)

Room Tip: Rooms without windows are the cheapest (But all come with Aircon!) Just down to budget really
2  Thank David M
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here last weekend and had an amazing time, staff couldn't be more helpful, advising us on restaurants, locations, helping to book taxis and always being pleasant. Breakfast was good, bacon sandwiches were lovely as well as the breakfast buffet, we had an inside double and didn't bother us at all not having a window in fact we slept better, beds were very comfortable and the room was well set out. Very central location which is excellent for shopping and eating out. Had an amazing time would defiantly come again.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple