“Fantastic accomodation at brilliat price!”

and 1 more site!
Travelodge Liverpool Central Exchange Street Hotel
Ranked #37 of 98 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Had to go to the Liverpool branch of a company I worked for last year and found this Travelodge to be exactly what I need.

The price can't be argued, especially with the kind of room you're getting. Plenty of space with standard en-suite, every surface looked completely polish and the room as a whole was exceptionally clean.

The location is also brilliant, right opposite the Exchange building which was incredibly convenient for me in my work and was a mere five minute walk to get to ONE shopping complex.

The only disadvantage with such a great place is it can feel slightly empty due to its scale. What staff there that I saw were all very polite and professional, it just can feel a tad isolating when you walk to your room and not bump into other visitors.

On the whole a brilliant and fairly priced place to stay if you're in need of a hotel in the centre of Liverpool.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Great stay with a group of friends for St Patricks Day. The manageress and the bar tender were great, nothing was too much trouble, they helped to make our stay comfortable and fun. Will definitely go back.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Clean centrally located, staff are very friendly and helpful at all times hotel was clean food was good and breakfast was excellent, being just off the main city centre the noise level is very low, so there is no problem getting a good nights sleep

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Recently stayed at this hotel and found it ideal for our stay. I was up in Liverpool for the football and this hotel was perfect. Located a short 15min walk from Lime St Station, I was able to find this hotel without any problems.

I had arrived in Liverpool before the 3pm check in time, and was hoping to be able to leave my bags at the hotel and check in later in the day. On arrival at the hotel, I was told that this would not be possible and I would have to pay a £10 charge for early check in. A room was available, so I paid the £10, but find it hard to believe that the hotel doesn't have the facilities for luggage storage. This would probably mean I would look elsewhere for a hotel when travelling to Liverpool for a trip to the football.

Check in was no problem and the room was perfect, clean & tidy and just what we needed.

Can't comment on the breakfast as didn't book that. But by going by the smell coming from the bar, it wouldhave probably been really tasty.

So would I book this hotel again?? Probably if I knew that I would be arriving after the check in time. But unfortunately, the lack of luggage storage is a negative for me.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 March 2014

just returned from a birthday weekend with my wife have to say this hotel is perfect in every way,clean & tidy throughout great location and very friendly staff,had a fantastic two night stay in liverpool celebrating my birthday and would highly recomend staying at this hotel.can't wait to return for new year 2 night break.

Room Tip: 3rd floor room
Reviewed 12 March 2014

My wife and I were in Liverpool, on a Saturday night and needed a place for the night. I found the Hotel on the website and it was in a convenient location. The hotel was clean, met my requests, quite, at quite time, and the staff were friendly when we stopped for a drink that night at the bar. We would stay again

1  Thank jgr6b1
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We was on a 2 night birthday weekend. Check in was quick and easy. The room we had was clean, comfortable and spacious. Had good lighting (girly issues). The only 'problem' was the consistency of the heating it was freezing at night (which may have been down the size of the room) my friend slept in her coat!! and boiling in the morning, requiring us to open the window. Other than this small problem there were no other complaints. I would not hesitate in staying here again. They even provided us with an ice bucket and ice for our prosecco :)

Close enough to all the shops, bars museums etc and the parking is also reduced to £8 for 24hrs, just ask them for a ticket on checking out.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends