“Cheap stay, central location”

and 1 more site!
Travelodge Liverpool Central Exchange Street Hotel
Ranked #37 of 99 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Me and my partner booked this hotel as a very last minute booking. We was pleasantly surprised with how close it was to the centre of Liverpool. Just over the road from the hotel you have a nandos, ask Italian, la tasca and many More restaurants. The room was clean and surprisingly spacious for a standard double. Liverpool centre is literally a 5 minute walk down the road. There is a pay and display car park over the road which is cheap and between 7.30pm and 7.30am it is free to park in so that's handy. Just don't forget to go down I the morning like me as I did receive a ticket. Nice cheap hotel.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

From my stay in this hotel, I had a warm welcome from the moment I stepped through the door, I was seen by pleasant staff who were quick in sorting our room keys. Too get to the main part of Liverpool it was just a quick 10-15 minute walk. I had a lovely nights sleep with no disturbances and the beds were very comfy. If there was ever a problem or if I needed an extra pillow etc I treated with kind respect and I was seen too very quickly. I have recommended this hotel to a few of my friends as I had a pleasant stay and with every penny.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Had a great stay for two nights in this hotel, the room was spacious and clean. Had a good sleep on both nights, minimal noise. Bed was really comfy. Staff were happy to help and approachable. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Amy W
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Mrs B and I visited Liverpool this week and we got a bargain stay at this Travelodge for just £25 for the room per night. The room was spotless and pretty big. Pod style bathroom which was great. We were in room 114 which was only 1 floor up and on the interior of the main building. Some noise from staff doing laundry in the morning but we were up anyway. The location is perfect, everything was nearby, the staff were very friendly and reduced parking costs in a nearby car park was only £16 for 2 nights! Liverpool was bright and vibrant and we will be back using this Travelodge.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2014

4 of us stayed in a family room midweek for 2 nights. Can't recommend highly enough. Considering what we paid this was fantastic value for money. So quiet so had great sleep and the buffet breakfast was what you would expect of a budget hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Clean, good sized rooms, We were put next to the elevator which I expected to be noisy with passing residents be we never heard a sound. I preferred the constantly manned desk in London to the empty desk, needing to ring the bell for attention but that's just my point of view. Despite booking a family room none were available without waiting for a room to be sorted, there were only two of us so it wasn't a problem and Im assuming that's why they didn't have the room ready but when I booked, there were only family rooms available. All in all a good priced over night stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Upon arrival at the Liverpool Lime Street Station, we have to take a cab to go to Travelodge Liverpool Central. Upon Arrival, we went in for check in. The check in was quick and fast, we got 2 key cards at no extra charge. The lobby is bigger, the Elevators are bigger as well.
The rooms are cozy with One Queen Bed, a writing desk and a chair. The floors are carpeted and there are coat hangers next by the door. The LCD TV are wall mounted and the rooms are well heated.
All rooms are non smoking. Offenders can be liable to pay GBP 150.00...
The toilets are very basic with standing showers, flush bowls and large wall mirror and a small bottle of liquid soap + shampoo. There are extra toilet paper just in case...
We went to Albert Dock and it took us about 30 minutes walk...

Room Tip: Book early to get the best deal.