Travelodge Liverpool Central Exchange Street Hotel
Ranked #35 of 98 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Great stay here, great staff, was here with friends for weekend and we did shopping and went clubbing but always ended up in the bar after! Really central close to everything! Would recommend booking this travelodge if you stay in liverpool but book way ahead for great deals and so you can actually get a room if your planning on visiting during a busy weekend!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We stayed at this travelodge on Monday. 16th June with e-voucher having had a poor nights sleep at a different hotel. We were not disappointed with this hotel. The rooms are small but well appointed, clean and had all you needed for an overnight stay. We had an issue with our door key not working and were moved to another room which hadn't been prepared for two so one on towel was provided....very annoying the next morning, but that's the extent of my complaint. The beds are much improved. Good nights sleep was had. It's a central location, in a relatively quiet area. Not complaints...would use again if the price is right.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the lift, we had room 404
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Perfectly situated in the business area of the city centre but still only 5 mins walk to the main shops, bars and nightlife. The rooms were spotlessly clean with large comfortable double bed and en-suite shower etc. The hotel is fairly new very clean with helpful members of staff on hand 24 hours.

Perfect for the weekend or a cheeky stop over and at a decent price. One to look out for when searching for hotels in Liverpool

Room Tip: Stayed in a number of rooms on a variety of floors and never had a bad experience
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Booked for 2 nights nice clean hotel and the room was very spacious and very clean. The bathroom was surprisingly big. We arrived a little early for checking in which was at 3 o'clock , we asked if they had a room so we could put are bags in , but they said they did not have a room and they were not insured for this service , which I thought was a bit odd , so we went to the nearest pub The Railway and had a few drinks till 3 o'clock . Liverpool is a fantastic town fantastic restaurants amazing shopping and friendly bars. The hotel is only a ten minute walk to the town centre and even though it is situated on a main road i had a very good nights sleep with no noise!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Me and my partner booked this hotel as a very last minute booking. We was pleasantly surprised with how close it was to the centre of Liverpool. Just over the road from the hotel you have a nandos, ask Italian, la tasca and many More restaurants. The room was clean and surprisingly spacious for a standard double. Liverpool centre is literally a 5 minute walk down the road. There is a pay and display car park over the road which is cheap and between 7.30pm and 7.30am it is free to park in so that's handy. Just don't forget to go down I the morning like me as I did receive a ticket. Nice cheap hotel.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

From my stay in this hotel, I had a warm welcome from the moment I stepped through the door, I was seen by pleasant staff who were quick in sorting our room keys. Too get to the main part of Liverpool it was just a quick 10-15 minute walk. I had a lovely nights sleep with no disturbances and the beds were very comfy. If there was ever a problem or if I needed an extra pillow etc I treated with kind respect and I was seen too very quickly. I have recommended this hotel to a few of my friends as I had a pleasant stay and with every penny.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Had a great stay for two nights in this hotel, the room was spacious and clean. Had a good sleep on both nights, minimal noise. Bed was really comfy. Staff were happy to help and approachable. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends