2 people are viewing this hotel
£111
Breakfast included
Agoda.com
£86
No fees just great deals
1,845 results
All reviews super room travel lodge family room moorfields station ncp car park cavern club cavern quarter minute walk would stay here again budget hotel excellent location mathew street excellent value for money albert dock liver building comfy bed noise
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 July 2021

Very basic but Clean Hotel. With two lifts. No parking facilities so we. Used the small NCP Car park behind Hotel , which was rather secluded.. The location of this hotel was very good near to shops, and bars . Good Tesco express near by.
Well within walking distance of the Albert docks too. Quite flat in most places so it would be fairly good for people with reduced mobility.However you would want to check this out first

Room tip: Ask for the quieter Rooms or a low floor
Date of stay: July 2021
2  Thank Mr U
Reviewed 4 July 2021

When we arrived we didn’t really get welcomed just gave us our key and that’s it. When in the room there was black stains on the ceiling near the windows and the windows were tough to open. We were rudely woken up by a member of staff at 10:00 when our check out time was 12:00, who had gotten through our first door (our room had two doors). This therefore woke us up. There was no hair dryer in our room which meant that my boyfriend had to go downstairs to go ask for one, where he was rudely talked to and was asked several questions. He asked for a hairdryer for me, where a woman at reception was asking why he needed it and basically gave him a mini quiz at the reception before handing it over a few minutes later.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
1  Thank Chloe E
Reviewed 25 June 2021 via mobile

The hotel was fine as a budget option - in a good location & good value for money, but I had a bad experience unfortunately. I accidentally left my Apple headphones in the room and only realised after I checked out at 11am. I went back as soon as I realised they were not in my bag at 3pm and was told nothing had been found. I know they were left in the room as we only stayed in Liverpool for one night - I used them during the night when I couldn't sleep and again in the morning when I woke up early - I only had one small bag with me and I did not remember putting them in my bag before I left the room (which is my fault) and they have not been seen since. I have to assume that they were found after I checked out and someone took them rather than handed them in to lost property. It's a shame as it has put me off staying there again...

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Teepee2776
Reviewed 22 June 2021

I had a 3rd floor corner room with triple aspect windows fitted with excellent secondary double glazing and a little entrance hall behind a second door. The room was airy and spacious with a decent heater for when the evening temperature dipped. The carpet looked new and the chair was a new style with a higher back and arms which didn't rub on the desk. The shower had a curved curtain rail, so the curtain didn't get wrapped round me when showering. The water pressure to the shower was excellent and hot water was quick to come through to the sink tap. The female staff were all excellent, in particular the girl with the dark hair in a bun who had to come to my room twice - once to reset the sockets and secondly to disable the audible subtitles a previous blind guest had enabled on the telly. The breakfast was superb and the girl who looked like Adele was very attentive when serving. I'd happily stay here again as the location is equidistant from Albert Docks and the shops. Also just around the corner from Moorfields railway station. Being in the business district it's off the bar circuit trail.

Date of stay: June 2021
2  Thank Matthew K
Reviewed 5 June 2021

On arrival, we went to our Superoom and found that it had not been done. Bed sheets in a mess, towels hanging on door frames, tissues on floor... Went to talk to manager, took 20 minutes for them to figure out where there was another empty room (basic). Was given a choice of complimentary breakfast or refund of price difference (the difference was £1) so took the breakfast (should’ve taken the £1). Ended up being late for a reservation because of all this. There was only 1 towel available because “haven’t had a delivery yet”! Had to share one single towel, not even a smaller one available. The night’s sleep was awful, incredibly hot in the room, even with the windows open, excessive noise coming from outside at early hours of the morning, on a Thursday (horns blearing, cars racing, people shouting). Had to wait 20 minutes to be seating for breakfast, first in line with 5 tables being empty. We weren’t even acknowledged as we stood there, neither were the other couples that were waiting behind us. Breakfast was mediocre at best, not much choice and most hot food was bland. Didn’t even see anyone on the way out, manager too busy swanning around on his phone (please sort your ringtone out). First and last stay at Travelodge.

Date of stay: June 2021