“Really enjoyed it....”

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Really enjoyed it....”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Went to Liverpool last weekend with a friend and had looked at visitliverpool.com to get some ideas..well we needed something to do between the shopping! Decided to book tickets for the Comedy Coach tour.. Didn't know if it would be our thing -but was pleasantly surprised.

Greeted by a Tourist Gide with a glass of Bucks Fizz- who seemed very pleasant and told us lots of things to do and see - this was in a restaurant before the tour started. Comedian was great -with some very clever impersonations and the atmosphere on the coach was really jolly. You also got to see something of Liverpool - with some interesting facts thrown in, and we explored more later.

I think it was the friendliness of the folk running this trip that impressed me the most, and this does make a big difference, plus of course Liverpool has so much to offer.

Visited May 2013
4 Thank chris r

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“It was hilarious! But we learnt so much about Liverpool too!”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

I took my 14 year old son on this tour which I'd not seen before . We met in the lovely spice lounge then we all boarded the coach and mark our comedian appeared - one poor bloke from Scotland tried his own joke !! But even if you try and keep your head mark seems to be able to bring you in to the tour, great impressionist too , Paul McCartney, jack Nicholson by "the joker boat"...

I'm trying to think of a joke to write in here!!

Anyway there was a mix of ages - it was great !!

Visited May 2013