“Excellent hotel in a great location.”

Signature Living Hotel
Ranked #2 of 99 Hotels in Liverpool
“Excellent hotel in a great location.”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

I booked this hotel for a night away with my boyfriend. On arrival we were greeted by the lovely and friendly receptionists and directed to our room. We stayed on the moulin rouge floor and we both were very impressed with the room and especially the bathroom was gorgeous and the whole room was clean and exactly what we wanted. After ,we visited the shops, which were in short walking distance as the hotel is in a great central location.
In the night we decided to try the cocktails at the hotel bar and have some food. The cocktails were amazing and even better that they were 2 for 1which meant we could try a few. The food was gorgeous and reasonably priced. We definitely would eat here again. I would like to thank all the staff at the hotel for making our night so special.

1 Thank KathrynGidman

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
  • Serbian first
Reviewed 31 May 2013

I booked into the hotel as a surprise for my boyfriends 21st birthday. I got a fantastic offer that was AMAZING value for money. Upon my visit the hotel my circumstances changed and due to a break up with my boyfriend I chose to take my mum for some quality time together. I contacted the hotel an the reception staff and they were fantastic encouraging me my stay will be just a special.

On arrival we were greeted by a lovely lady who showed us up to our beautiful Moulin Rouge themed room. The room was beyond whatever I could of imagined. Luxurious, relaxing and defiantly a 10/10. There where spacious and the decoration was ultra modern and chic,not to mention the amazing whirlpool bath. The facilities where defiantly second to non.

The meal was exquisite, our lovely waitress Laura was great at making us feeling comfortable and at ease. Both the service and the food where excellent, I couldn't ask for anything better.

Same goes for our breakfast the next morning. When checking out we were greeted by a lovely lady named Faye. Who took us down for our breakfast and engaged in a nice chat with us while waiting for our food. The staff really make you feel like they had been your friends for life. Extremely friendly and couldn't do enough for you. There is something for everyone's tastes on the menu and the cocktails are defiantly the best I have ever had. (Strawberry Daiquiris are a must.)

Overall given the circumstances I had an amazing stay at the hotel and couldn't fault a single thing. I would certainly recommend it as one of the best hotels in Liverpool if not in my opinion THE BEST hotel in Liverpool. The value for money if outstanding given the terrific location, quality and service. I almost thought it was all to good to be true but the hotel most certainly meet what it advertise and I have already recommended it to all my friends. IF YOU ARE VISITING LIVERPOOL THIS HOTEL IS A MUST.

Lo
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Right if your looking for a place to have a Stag party or an enjoyable weekend then really people look no further than staying here!!!

Everything down to the final detail is catered for here! On arrival we were greeted by a well presented lady called Mary who quite simple made us feel as welcome and special as she possible could and any thing we wanted or needed would not be a problem... We then had our suitcases tagged and sent up to our room, with our boxes of booze lugged up by the other members of the team who were equally friendly and welcoming...

Our Room:
Well everything you needed, all the boxes were ticked! whirlpool bath, TVs, Beds very comfortable. again if anything you needed like Extra towels just ask and its really not a problem!

We booked a meal in the restaurant, and i would really recommend this as is really well priced and is a really friendly environment.

Owners:
I have to say that Lawrence and Kate the owners of the Hotel were actually the most down to earth people you would like to meet! They have it spot on with the needs for the guests with what is needed and expected from all there staff! They went over and above making sure our stay was memorable and special as it possible could be!
One of our party lost his rolex in another bar in the City Centre and Lawrence made sure he got it back for him by speaking to the owners! like I said above and beyond the call of duty.
Kate made sure we got in all the clubs we wanted to go!
A Special mention has to go to a member of the team Danny, he basically was second to none in his 'nothing is a problem approach' he phoned up places got us free drinks in Casino's and told us all the best places to go!

So no surprises what marks I'm giving this Hotel.

Basically its the place to stay in Liverpool. FULL STOP. LOOK NO FURTHER!

Room Tip: Hangover Appartment for Stag parties sleeps upto 12
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank robert L
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 May 2013

I booked the new signature living hotel as an additional birthday present for my boyfriends 21st. We have stayed in previous apartments of signature living and were always happy with our stay. however We were absolutely blown away by how luxurious the rooms, high quality food and friendly the staff were in the hotel.
The new hotel has amazing staff (Sergio makes the best strawberry daiquiris all the way from Portugal!) and the atmosphere is relaxed and down to earth in fabulous boutique surroundings.

We stayed in the themed rooms, 'Sex in the City' Miranda, on the 3rd floor. The rooms are a lot larger than other hotels that we have stayed in Liverpool (Hilton, Mal maison). The bathrooms in all signature living apartments are very luxurious and this has followed through in the hotel! We had a whirlpool bath with TV and champagne bucket!

Due to the price we paid to stay here (extremely cheap!) we were not expecting anything special from the restaurant. Our evening meal was 5star quality! Basic food, with a 5star twist, quality at its best which was really refreshing as we are both quite fussy eaters. Nothing was left! Same for breakfast! No bulk cooked breakfast, each was individually tailored to what we want which has not happen in ANY hotel that we have stayed in.

We cannot wait to re book and stay with the hotel again. Signature living definitely live up to their 'party pads' ethos! Definitely recommend for parties/hens & stags/ROMANTIC BREAKS!!

1 Thank MissLeGuen