“Fantastic trip away.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 99 Hotels in Liverpool
Appleby, United Kingdom
“Fantastic trip away.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

Had a fantastic stay here with my mum recently. Staff were exceptionally helpful. Rooms were large and unique. Hotel has an excellent location. Beds are exceptionally comfy and the bathroom was lovely with a double Jacuzzi bath. Could have stayed here for weeks!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Donnidon
lawrence1601, Owner at Signature Living Hotel, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Dear Donnindon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your lovely review.

We hope to welcome you back to stay, we have our new hotel opening up in April at 30 James Street with a hotel spa, so make sure you give that a try too.

Signature Living

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (156)
  • Serbian first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

My friends and I stayed at Signature and I can honestly say I was extremely impressed with every aspect of this hotel. The decor is brilliant and offers something far better than the 'norm'.

The grand rooms and big beds made the night's sleep very comfortable. The bathrooms are massive! And also very clean. We found the use of our own fully fitted kitchen a great bonus as well.

I am a frequent traveller for both business and pleasure and the staff here are right up there with the very best. Extremely helpful and friendly, nothing was too much trouble.

Do not stay anywhere else in Liverpool, the Signature Living Hotel has it all, perfect location, great service and superb value for money.

Definitely be staying again soon.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank D_Bowden86
Dear D_Bowden,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your great review.

We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us and the features of our accommodation which you can only find at Signature.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

When I talked the others into going to Signature in Liverpool they were a bit hesitant, but when we got up there it was just the best . The accomodation, the staff everything was just brilliant . We laughed ate and drank and were entertained from the moment we arrived. Some of my friends even said they would book to go back there again. Brilliant -- well done.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank drl2013
Dear drl2013,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your great review.

Both the staff and myself are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to welcome you back again soon, we have our new hotel opening up in April at 30 James Street with a hotel spa, so make sure you give that a try too.

Many thanks

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2013

We have just returned from a hen weekend all 36 of in one piece! It was the first time all of us had visited Liverpool and it was decided we would stay at Signature for the whole weekend. Best choice we have made yet! The weekend was fab and we felt more than welcome from start to finish. The rooms were gorgeous and very spacious, the food was delicious, the cocktails were out of this world and most of all the staff and bar staff (especially Bruno and Kyle) were the best of all they had so much time and patience for all of us crazy hens! All in all we had the best time ever and are looking to return real soon for another crazy amazing weekend at Signature living :)

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank AllanaGoodluck
Dear Allana,

Thank you for taking the time to write us this lovely review.
So glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We appreciate your lovely comments regarding our accommodation, friendly staff and service.

All our accommodation is very centrally located and boast amazing facilities second to none.
We do endeavor to make our guest stay with us the best possible experience that it can be.
Hope to see you again on your return to us.

Many thanks

Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2013

I booked this hotel for my boyfriends birthday in July. I had stayed in one of the Sanctum rooms previously and on check out we was shown the romantic stay package (the pics you see on the website and photos, with the purple glass blocks and the high mirrored wall and jacuzzi in the room) so I decided to book this for my boyfriend and I. When I called up to ask for the romantic stay, I was asked if I wanted the standard room for £60 or the deluxe room for £70. I opted for the deluxe room as I wanted the best I could get. I then called up the day before I was due to check in as I wanted to make sure everything was confirmed. The lady on the phone advised we were in the moulin rouge room so I asked her if this was the room that I was shown in the brochure (purple glass blocks etc) an she said no that room just gets advertised everywhere as this is one of the nicest rooms they have but she advised me that the room we have was just as nice so I left it as that. On arrival to the hotel, we were checked in fine and left to see to our room alone. When we entered the room I was at first disappointed to see the room was very much similar to the sanctum party room I had stayed in with my friends in April, as it had three double beds and the same layout for the bathroom and kitchen. When I had booked this April, I had asked for the romantic stay which was advertised to me on checkout but this was not what I got. What would a couple want with three double beds in their room? I also recommended a friend of mine to stay here having stayed in the previous and on her check out the reception staff had asked who recommended her and when she told them it was me, they said they would throw something nice in for me for recommending her however I did not receive anything extra special on my arrival. Having said that, the moulin rouge room was nicely decorated and was spacious (very) so if you wanted a bigger room then this is ideal! I preferred the moulin rouge room to the sanctum room as this was much brighter with the red and gold decor.

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Hannah,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

My family and I were delighted upon arriving at your hotel, beautiful place, superb location & very friendly staff especially Faye and the bar man who was working.  We will definitely be back. Thank you all for your kindness and professionalism :-)

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Dylan,

Aldershot, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

Fantastic stylish hotel right in the heart of Liverpool city centre. Stayed on a romantic offer inc fantastic food and breakfast the next day.staff were friendly too, Can't wait to go back and stay again!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Jane,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your lovely review.

So glad you enjoyed your romantic package.