Signature Living Hotel
  • Breakfast included
US$166
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Jurys Inn Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$105
Agoda.com
US$167
US$140
1,852 results
All reviewssex and the citythe hangoverstanley streetcasino suitemoulin rougebond suitejames bondstayed herehen weekendjacuzzi bathcocktail masterclassfriends birthdayamazing nightbe booking againfantastic staystaff were so helpfulwet room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 March 2014

One of the most enjoyable stays in a hotel we have ever had. Professional, attentive staff, friendly and helpful. Our bedroom was a "sex in the city" theme.All tastefully done.Value for money is an understatement! Even the cocktails were very reasonably priced.......hence my going through the whole menu..... well nearly!! without a doubt they were the best i have ever drank. Thank you Aaron! Katie thank you for providing a service that made us feel how staying in a hotel was just how it should be!

Room Tip: we didnt actually use the pool or gym!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
lawrence1601, Owner at Signature Living Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Thank you Julie, for taking the time to write us this amazing review.
So glad that you enjoyed your stay with us on our Sex and the City floor.
We appreciate your great comments regarding our accommodation, professional staff and our bars fantastic cocktails. All our accommodation is very centrally located and boast amazing facilities second to none. We do endeavour to make our guest stay with us the best possible experience that it can be and great value for money. So pleased that you class us as one of the most enjoyable hotels stays you have ever had, that is high praise indeed.

Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

I'm currently staying here now and it's the best value for money I've ever had in a hotel! I have come with my husband for a nice relaxing break...

In a hotel room like the one I'm in which is the smallest room, you can easily pay double the price!

The room is massive! The TV is pretty big for a hotel!

I love the jacuzzi baths! The restaurant is very cheap for a hotel and go for the half rack of ribs! It's £8 & delicious! Right in the middle of all the shopping malls and plenty of places to eat!

Staff are friendly and bar tender is super fun!

I will definitely be coming back here!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write us this fantastic review.
We appreciate your lovely comments regarding both our accommodation, friendly staff and service. All our accommodation is very centrally located and boast amazing facilities second to none. So pleased you enjoyed our restaurant and Jacuzzi.
We hope to see you again on your return to us.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

When I was looking for an hotel in the heart of Liverpool, I came across the Signature living hotel on Stanley Street, due to the cost of the rooms, it seemed really hard to believe it could be correct.

Due to the great reviews already, I chose to book a room. I certainly wasn't disappointed. The character and charm of this beautifully different hotel certainly inspired me to be a little less conservative of my hotel choices in future.

I will be bringing my family here for a city break in the Summer. The hotel couldn't be any better situated and there is also duscounted parking, just a few minutes walk away.

You should really give them a try!

1  Thank PhillBarnes

Phil,
Thank you for taking the time to write us this lovely review.
We appreciate your lovely comments regarding our beautiful hotel. All our accommodation is very centrally located and boast amazing facilities second to none. We do endeavour to make our guest stay with us the best possible experience that it can be.
We look forward to your return to us in the summer with your family.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

First stay in liverpool and I know that in the future this will be the only place we will stay!
The location is central to everything.
The hotel is so intimate and the staff bend over backwards to make you feel like you are the only guests...
Upon arrival our room was upgraded for free to a beautiful penthouse suite...the bond duplex room. With two levels!!!! Kitchen beautiful view....
The jacuzzi was a dream...wonderful romantic break and will definitely be coming back! Book now!!!!!
The lovers bar!!! The cocktails!!!
Wish I was there now!

1  Thank charlotteabbotts
lawrence1601, Guest Relations Manager at Signature Living Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2014

Dear Charlotte,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
I am glad to hear that you both enjoyed your upgrade to the James Bond Duplex, all the staff are thrilled to hear that they helped to contribute to your Romantic Stay.
We cant wait to welcome you back again soon!

Maybe try our new hotel which opens up in April called 30 James Street, which was the headquarters for the Titanic (each room will have one of the jacuzzi tubs that you enjoyed in the Bond Duplex).

Many Thanks,

Louise Riley
Front Of House

Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

We absolutely love Liverpool and try to visit often. When we do we always try to stay in these apartments if they are available. Me and my husband have just stayed there this Monday and as always we received fantastic service. The staff are brilliant and will do everything possible to help. The rooms are amazing. The food and cocktails.... Delicious. The location is perfect. Minutes walk from the train station, the cavern club, the shopping centre and docks. Can't wait for the new place to open on James street! Highly recommend. Fantastic service at great prices thank you!
Claire Ball

• Stayed: March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write us this outstanding review Claire.
What great pictures, so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us in our Carrie room, Sex and the City floor. We appreciate your lovely comments regarding both our accommodation, friendly staff and services. All our accommodation is very centrally located and boast amazing facilities second to none. We look forward to your next visit, maybe even at our new 30 James street which opens in April.