“Birthday celebrations ”

Signature Living Hotel
Ranked #1 of 97 Hotels in Liverpool
“Birthday celebrations ”
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed in the James Bond Suite on Sunday 28th April . with a party of 8 people.
What can I say about the fabulous stay we had at Signature living?
Nothing negative at all .only praise for excellent Customer service from start to finish.
Reception staff so helpful nothing was too much trouble for them .
We originally should have been staying in the Hangover Suite but our friend had enquired on the morning about the James Bond Suite was showing as still available.
We originally should have stayed here on Mothers day but due to a bereavement the booking was cancelled and was then transferred to the Sunday 27th but it would be in the Hangover Suite as the James Bond Suite wasn't available?

So when our friend did enquire as it was showing available on the morning of us attending . We were delighted that we could stay at no extra cost . at our original booking the James Bond Suite.
The suite was fantastic and so clean and had everything you could ever need.
We also had booked a Cocktail Waiter to serve us drinks in our Suite.
His name was Shaun. he was a very helpful member of staff and we discovered he hasn't been working very long at Signature..
Well what can I say about this young man?
A asset to the company . so well mannered. funny .kept us informed of what was what in our suite as we couldn't find or work certain gadgets.
He served us so many lovely Cocktails, drinks. and even dressed up in my friend lynnes Superman onesie . to have his photos taken with the girls . he was amazing.
He also served us more cocktails in the bar later on when we went down in our onesies.
He was again so very helpful nothing was too much trouble for him at all.
As every member of staff at Signature living had been throughout our stay.
I have never had the excellent service in any hotel home or abroad as we did at Signature living.
And I have stayed in many hotels in the world.
I will be certainly recommending any of the suites you have at Signature living to all of my friends and hope to visit your lovely hotels and suites again very soon .

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
lawrence1601, Owner at Signature Living Hotel, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear Pam

Thank you for taking the time to write us this fantastic review.
So glad that you enjoyed your James Bond stay with us .
We appreciate your wonderful comments regarding our accommodation, helpful staff and service.

Signature Living

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
  • Serbian first
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Had a wonderful one night stay in Sanctum 3. The room is huge it actually sleeps eight - we stayed as a couple having transferred from another Signature Living Hotel. The hotel is right on the bottom of Mathew Street so very convenient.

Discounted parking five mins walk away.

Lovely reception on arrival, very professional and friendly staff. Complimentary wine in our room and a welcome card was a lovely touch because we had to change at last minute

Room very clean and well equipped (hair dryer, ironing facilities, plenty of tea, coffee etc). Wine glasses and normal glasses which is a good idea. Thick heavy curtains which blackout the room ideal for a lie in! Loads of thick, bright which towels. Small bathroom with jacuzzi bath.

Nice bar attached to hotel sampled several cocktails, a great range on offer and different that the usual cocktails you see on menus. Very good staff.

Opt for breakfast if it's not included - you won't be disappointed. I had full English and my husband had eggs benedict. Good quality sausages and cooked to perfection. We are in our room at no additional cost. I think breakfast was £7 for full English with breakfast sandwiches, porridge etc available if required.

I would come back to stay here like a shot. I will have to post one negative in that the floors/walls are quite thin. I could clearly hear the hotel staff answering the phone etc (we were above reception). This didn't cause me problems as I never travel without earplugs :)

Thank you to all the staff for a lovely stay - see you soon I hope

Stayed April 2014
lawrence1601, Owner at Signature Living Hotel, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Dear member,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your amazing review.
Both the staff and myself are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We do endeavor to make our guest stay with us the best possible experience that it can be.

eire
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Had stayed in the excellent Signature Apartments a few times before but this was the first time I'd stayed in the hotel.
A great location, in the heart of the city just yards from the best bars , restaurants and shops. Laura at reception was very helpful, the room was spotless, jacuzzi, tea & coffee provided. My only issue was possibly the other customers. The hotel is marketed as a party fun hotel and to that end we had a group of young people in the room next door to us and they partied all night so maybe if you've young kids booking at one of Signatures excellent apartments would make more sense.
That said when I'm travelling with a group we'll definitely book here again. We paid 400€ for 2 nights which between 8 people is 25€/20£ pp pn. That is remarkably good value for a hotel of such comfort in this location.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear dwasol,

Thank you for taking the time to write us this lovely review.
So glad that you enjoyed your stay with us .
We appreciate your comments regarding our accommodation, helpful staff and service.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Stayed here with my partner must say the whole hotel was stunning room was immaculate and couldn't ask for better service we will definitly staying here again soon. Value for money was outstanding and could not fault any part of our stay here.

• Stayed April 2014
Dear Becka,

Reviewed 24 April 2014

me and 6 friends stayed in the sanctum rooms in the Signature Living Hotel for my 18th birthday. The room was fantastic and the design and decor of the room was amazing. the room includes almost everything you need, an ipod dock, glasses and much more. the rooms were very spacious and the beds are very comfortable, especially after a night out, they were also very clean. On arrival the staff, in particular the receptionist were very friendly and helpful, as i am only 18 they were very helpful when giving me and my friends information. The location is very central which was very handy for me and my friends as it was close to where we wanted to go out and easy for us to get home. the other guests in the hotel were also very chatty and friendly which was nice and made you feel comfortable walking around. I 100% recommend this hotel and the sanctum room to anyone planning on going out for the night and staying over in Liverpool, it was a fantastic way to spend my birthday! I will most likely be booking this hotel room again for any other upcoming events with my friends!

Room Tip: if bothered about noise ask if room backs onto matthew street as that is quite a loud area. however...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Isabella,

Thank you for taking the time to write us this lovely review.
So glad that you enjoyed your Sanctum stay with us for your 18th birthday.
We appreciate your great comments regarding our accommodation, helpful staff and services.

Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Girlfriend booked a room in the Sanctum for our anniversary weekend - great value for money to start with but the room, location and service was amazing. Even as far as the barman being able to make whatever cocktails we liked, it was great - fully recommend to anybody.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Andym1991
Dear Andy,

uk
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Hi
We stayed at signature hotel for easter weekend . We were greated with a warm welcome and smile at reception by a bubbly young lady with short blonde hair sorry cant remember her name we were able to get drinks in the very stylish bar the whe building is amazing the decor everthing are room was moulin rouge it was beautiful room with jacuzzi whirl pool bath really nice only thing i fou d was the room was very hot and stuffy and ypu cant open the windows i did ring down to reception and they sorted it out for me and put the air con on overall it was a lovely pleasant stay really handy for all shops bars etc and also has own bar in the hotel we will definetley be returning to stanley st signature hotel

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear Holiday a uk,

Thank you for taking the time to write us this lovely review.
So glad that you enjoyed your stay with us .