“Yukti - Bland, Tasteless and Pricey.” 3 of 5 bubbles

Yukti
Ranked #5 of 1,651 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$19 - US$37
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Groups, Kids, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Everything Absorbed by five sense like Mouth(food,Water), Nose (Breath),Ear(Chanting, Sweet music) and Skin (Sunlight), Eyes (Nature) is Food. When we consume food in adequate amount, it gives us long life and youthfulness. When consumed in inadequate amounts, it increases production of toxins which is harmful for life . Having right food is the initial step towards achieving healthy life.But just having right food is not enough.Right combination and proportion of food is also important for an individual.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Yukti - Bland, Tasteless and Pricey.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

The only thing going for the Yukti is it's decor and very polite staff.
The food was served in the fine dining layout, using splashes of sauces and garnishes to show off the bland food.
I'm not totally hooked on the idea of having a loud noisy function room situated overhead. There were a lot of people standing outside smoking and drinking. This by the way was just 10 feet from the main entrance to the Yukti.
Whilst at the restaurant, a young couple must have thought better of it, paid for there drinks and made a very quick exit out the door. The lady looked very ashamed.
The Indian menu is not your typical idea of common Indian food. Don't go here if your expecting Madras, Vindaloo etc. The only thing my son recognised was Korma.
The food from start to finish was tasteless and very bland. Out of the 3 meals there was only one with a hint of taste.
Drinks were very expensive, a wine and soda sets you back £4.75. The Yukti must make alot of there takings from the bar?
At the end of our fine dining disaster, we were given a bill that took my wifes smile away, a total of £95 for three people.
Once scrutinised we noted that there was a extra meal sneaked into the bill. A poor apology was given.
Sorry Yukti, fine dining as you state on the big advertisement it is not. Sack the chef! Like I mentioned - Lacked taste, very bland and expensive. I'll keep to my local Indian in Renshaw Street.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank doyley196

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Nice place but no.1 ???”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

We went as a party of 6 on a Groupon taster meal voucher early on a Sunday evening.
Marvelous attentive experience and very nice food indeed.
My advice---move location I wouldn't put my car in that car park in the dark so that would put me off returning too often

3 Thank engulfed
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Fabulous food, great service & staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

We have been looking for a good Indian restaurant in Liverpool for some time and this one has the best food I've tasted. I'm used to Curry Mile in Manchester and thought there were great restaurants there but Yukti is superb. Authentic, carefully prepared and a fabulous choice of vegetarian dishes. Not just the usual curry dishes with either choice of chicken, lamb, beef but indivually developed menu. The staff are attentive and welcoming and you don't feel rushed with time to choose and lots of advice. Price reflects the high standard and we were more than willing to pay for such good quality. They are pioneers in an area with not many high quality restaurants and we hope they go from strength to strength.

Cath, Licerpool

London
“Fantastic! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Food is great here. Really fresh. Tasty. Service is superb. A top notch restaurant worth all the good reviews. Excellent!

“Brilliant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

My husband and I came here for a meal last Saturday.. It was the nicest Indian we have ever had and would certainly recommend it.

2 Thank Liz H