“Service and food like I've never had before.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Yukti
Ranked #5 of 1,651 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$19 - US$37
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Everything Absorbed by five sense like Mouth(food,Water), Nose (Breath),Ear(Chanting, Sweet music) and Skin (Sunlight), Eyes (Nature) is Food. When we consume food in adequate amount, it gives us long life and youthfulness. When consumed in inadequate amounts, it increases production of toxins which is harmful for life . Having right food is the initial step towards achieving healthy life.But just having right food is not enough.Right combination and proportion of food is also important for an individual.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Service and food like I've never had before.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Nice booth table. Gave us free nibbles and starter, didn't seem a long wait for our food though the waiter did tell us the lamb shank could take a while.
I asked for starter salmon dish and starter size paneer plate to arrive at the same time as the lamb shank. I specifically ask if they can make peshwari naan bread without sultanas because I never touch dried fruit. They were happy to make me peshwari free from sultanas and it was v v tasty. All dishes came beautifully presented.
I asked for a glass of water the waiter came back with a jug.
The portion was very well, we didn't leave hungry!!
The restaurant wasn't busy at all, we went on Thursday night. It was us and another table but they played really good background music and the atmosphere, surroundings was calm but lively at the same time.
Would definitely like to go back, even just for a light snack on the peshwari naan bread with a hot drink. Thanks to all the staff who made our visit a sensational one.
I would like to add the car park is very handy. Didn't have to worry about parking my car some distance away.

2 Thank J28123

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Have to go! An absolute MUST whatever the occasion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

I have been here a few times with my family, for a birthday meal, dinner and for their Sunday Thali special menu as my dad recommended it after going with work. Firstly the staff are always polite and attentive, and the seating is always nice with more private booths available. The decor is simple with traditional South Indian pictures, really letting their food do the talking. The front of house is excellent and always tries their hardest to make sure you are happy and comfortable.

The food is always plated beautifully - which is the best part of the experience - and there is a great range of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. I am also half-Indian and the dishes have extremely authentic South Indian flavours sometimes paired with a modern twist. The desserts are always beautiful and again there is a good range (the best is the rose kulfi!)

My family now see it is as one of our favourite places to eat out and thoroughly enjoy ourselves. Definite recommendations are the Sunday thali menu (but as they'll tell you not if you've had breakfast!) and also the vegetarian and non-vegetarian starter platters which are just gorgeously plated and taste amazing!

You are always guaranteed a lovely evening and a great dining experience!

1 Thank anitak94
“"welcome party " at liverpool”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

Had a fabulous meal at Yukti. The staff were brilliant, the menu was wonderfully different and had a large choice of meals. The place itself although not in a great looking area was lovely inside. Very peaceful and quite upmarket looking. The restaurant is not hugely big and it gets very packed so you must book a table to avoid disappointment. The food is so so good and not that expensive given the quality and taste. The wine was wonderful too so all in all a great night out. I would highly recommend this restaurant and would definitely go again.

1 Thank jaanvisingh
St Helens, United Kingdom
“Best Indian we have visited”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

Indian food - but different! Can see why it is rated no. 1. Good service, very well presented and excellent menu. Will recommend this restaurant to friends, and will definitely return.

2 Thank Maureen C
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Yukti - Bland, Tasteless and Pricey.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

The only thing going for the Yukti is it's decor and very polite staff.
The food was served in the fine dining layout, using splashes of sauces and garnishes to show off the bland food.
I'm not totally hooked on the idea of having a loud noisy function room situated overhead. There were a lot of people standing outside smoking and drinking. This by the way was just 10 feet from the main entrance to the Yukti.
Whilst at the restaurant, a young couple must have thought better of it, paid for there drinks and made a very quick exit out the door. The lady looked very ashamed.
The Indian menu is not your typical idea of common Indian food. Don't go here if your expecting Madras, Vindaloo etc. The only thing my son recognised was Korma.
The food from start to finish was tasteless and very bland. Out of the 3 meals there was only one with a hint of taste.
Drinks were very expensive, a wine and soda sets you back £4.75. The Yukti must make alot of there takings from the bar?
At the end of our fine dining disaster, we were given a bill that took my wifes smile away, a total of £95 for three people.
Once scrutinised we noted that there was a extra meal sneaked into the bill. A poor apology was given.
Sorry Yukti, fine dining as you state on the big advertisement it is not. Sack the chef! Like I mentioned - Lacked taste, very bland and expensive. I'll keep to my local Indian in Renshaw Street.

• 2 of 5 bubbles