“Clean, friendly and ideally situated.”

Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street
Ranked #8 of 98 Hotels in Liverpool
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I am a Scouser, but live abroad and need to travel to Liverpool for both business and pleasure on several occasions each year. I have sampled most of the hotels Liverpool has to offer at some point or other over the years. Being a brand new hotel, I thought I would give the Ibis Styles a try as it is both close to the commercial district for business and the town centre for pleasure.

The hotel was, as one might expect from a new hotel, very clean and stylishly designed. The rooms are bright, tidy and comfortable for the price paid and importantly are also very quiet, given the central location of this hotel.

The staff could not be more courteous or helpful, and this is something that I personally find very welcoming when trying a hotel for the first time. Will very likley be making a return visit sometime in 2014.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Yozzabean
h7601_gm, Manager at Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thankyou for your feedback, I was very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your trip, and will pass your compliments onto my team.

We hope to welcome you to Liverpool again soon.

There are newer reviews for Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Lovely modern hotel close to city centre (10 minutes walk!). Also close to River Mersey and Alert Dock. Q car park just around the corner and even better 2 great pubs serving traditional Cask conditioned real ale, both listed in the Good Beer Guide.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Dave Y
h7601_gm, General Manager at Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Dear Dave, Thank you for your review of our hotel and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I do hope we can expect to see you back in Liverpool. Kind regards Jorge Otero General Manager

Reviewed 28 December 2013

We stayed at this hotel just before Christmas and found the reception adorned with lovely festive decorations. the staff were friendly and checking in was as easy as (mince) pie and we didn't have to pay a deposit, unless you count the card confirmation which cost 1p. The hotel location was great, being a mere 10 minute walk from Lime Street station and 5 minutes to the shopping area. Beneath the hotel is a Tesco and a cash point which were very useful.

The hotel itself is really stylish and colourful and we were surprised to find an aeroplane print in our bedroom. It was a good size with a very comfortable king sized bed with four fluffy pillows. The bathroom was clean with a spacious shower. For those wanting a kettle and/or hair dryer these can be found in the wardrobe.

The only thing that was a slight disappointment was the breakfast which unusually consisted of a variety of pasties rather than the standard cooked breakfast you'd find at many hotels. However there was enough bread, cereal and fruit to fill you up until lunch time.

We would recommend this hotel and would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back of the hotel away from the road for a quieter room
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
h7601_gm, General Manager at Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing your review. I am very pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

I am sorry you were slightly disappointed with our continental breakfast, my team and I do strive to offer as wide a variety of products as we can.

We hope we can welcome you back to Liverpool again soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 27 December 2013

My partner & I wanted a Hotel close to the Echo Arena as we were off to see Andre Rieu. The staff member on duty made us very welcome when we arrived. The Hotel was immaculate. We were pleasantly surprised when we got to our room, it was small but hey we weren't having a party in it! I thought the beds at Premier Inn were the best until I tried this one....Unbelievable! We shall no doubt be staying at an Ibis again & again! Breakfast was light which was fine after having a curry the night before!

Room Tip: We had a roadside room which was double insulated so couldn't hear a thing!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Gary,

Dear Guest,

Thankyou for you feedback, I was very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you were happy with your room.

I hope we can welcome you to Liverpool and the Ibis Styles again soon.

Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

We stayed in hotel end of November and it's a lovely modern hotel in a great location we was greet pleasantly on arrival we did have to pay £50 debit deposit in case of damages which you get back when you leave, when rooms have been check. Room and location great but breakfast was crossiants and ham which we weren't impressed. Other than than that we had a great stay

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thankyou for your review, I was very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. I am sorry to hear you were not 100% satisfied with our continental breakfast and have passed your comments onto my team.

I hope to welcome you to the Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street again soon.

Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

Well arriving I received a very warm welcome from a lovely lady (Roxanne) very willing to help and welcome me. Once in my very nice well appointed room I returned down stairs for my complementary drink. I was offered tour of this new hotel and was blown away by the standered of all the rooms and the thought gone in to there design. Well went out had good night welcomed back at 3am by very welcoming staff and then a good nights sleep. Morning and breakfast was really good. Continental but well presented and plenty of it. All in all a very pleasing stay and I will be back. Ash

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thankyou for your lovely comments, I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and have passed your lovely comments on to my team and particularly Roxane.

I hope we can welcome you to the Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street again soon.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

We landed (all 90 of us) upon a hotel where the team couldn't have been more helpful. Rooms were incredibly clean, simple décor, comfy beds and everything in a hotel room one would require for an overnight visit to Liverpool.
We trooped back to continue our celebrations and again, the team were service orientated even popping to the local burger bar to get one of our party a midnight snack as the hotel didn't have any burgers left!
Breakfast the next morning, everything you would expect in terms of choice.
Tesco express next door if you have forgotten anything and a five minute walk from the buzzing action of Liverpool.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thankyou for your review of the Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street. I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay, it was a pleasure to have your group stay with us.

I hope we can welcome you to Liverpool again soon.