“Perfect location and price.”

Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street
Ranked #8 of 98 Hotels in Liverpool
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I had a great time in the Hotel. The location is perfect because everything is so close. The building is so nice. The room is stunning. So comfortable, tidy, immaculate, simply perfect.
The team is very kind and friendly. And the breakfast is enough and so good, they have plenty of things to chose.
I will definitely back.

Room Tip: The rooms are so quieter
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Cici G
h7601_gm, General Manager at Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Dear Cici,

Thank you for your review. I was very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street again soon.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 4 January 2014

i stayed with my OH here just a few days after it opened.....we stayed for 3 nights it was very clean and the staff were great and very helpful although some didnt know how to pull a pint! room was clean and an ok size, bed was very comfy, shower was very good....breakfast was nice and on weekends didnt end to early.....a deposit of £50 was needed on arrival (we didnt know about it until we got there) and was returned but took longer than they said it would.......good location and will stay there on our next football trip!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bobbie3917
h7601_gm, General Manager at Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Dear Rhondda, Thank you for your review of our new hotel and I am glad you have enjoyed your stay. I do hope we can expect to see you back in Liverpool in the near future. Best regards Jorge Otero

Reviewed 31 December 2013

I am a Scouser, but live abroad and need to travel to Liverpool for both business and pleasure on several occasions each year. I have sampled most of the hotels Liverpool has to offer at some point or other over the years. Being a brand new hotel, I thought I would give the Ibis Styles a try as it is both close to the commercial district for business and the town centre for pleasure.

The hotel was, as one might expect from a new hotel, very clean and stylishly designed. The rooms are bright, tidy and comfortable for the price paid and importantly are also very quiet, given the central location of this hotel.

The staff could not be more courteous or helpful, and this is something that I personally find very welcoming when trying a hotel for the first time. Will very likley be making a return visit sometime in 2014.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Yozzabean
h7601_gm, Manager at Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thankyou for your feedback, I was very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your trip, and will pass your compliments onto my team.

We hope to welcome you to Liverpool again soon.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Lovely modern hotel close to city centre (10 minutes walk!). Also close to River Mersey and Alert Dock. Q car park just around the corner and even better 2 great pubs serving traditional Cask conditioned real ale, both listed in the Good Beer Guide.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Dave Y

Dear Dave, Thank you for your review of our hotel and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I do hope we can expect to see you back in Liverpool. Kind regards Jorge Otero General Manager

Reviewed 28 December 2013

We stayed at this hotel just before Christmas and found the reception adorned with lovely festive decorations. the staff were friendly and checking in was as easy as (mince) pie and we didn't have to pay a deposit, unless you count the card confirmation which cost 1p. The hotel location was great, being a mere 10 minute walk from Lime Street station and 5 minutes to the shopping area. Beneath the hotel is a Tesco and a cash point which were very useful.

The hotel itself is really stylish and colourful and we were surprised to find an aeroplane print in our bedroom. It was a good size with a very comfortable king sized bed with four fluffy pillows. The bathroom was clean with a spacious shower. For those wanting a kettle and/or hair dryer these can be found in the wardrobe.

The only thing that was a slight disappointment was the breakfast which unusually consisted of a variety of pasties rather than the standard cooked breakfast you'd find at many hotels. However there was enough bread, cereal and fruit to fill you up until lunch time.

We would recommend this hotel and would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back of the hotel away from the road for a quieter room
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing your review. I am very pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

I am sorry you were slightly disappointed with our continental breakfast, my team and I do strive to offer as wide a variety of products as we can.

We hope we can welcome you back to Liverpool again soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 27 December 2013

My partner & I wanted a Hotel close to the Echo Arena as we were off to see Andre Rieu. The staff member on duty made us very welcome when we arrived. The Hotel was immaculate. We were pleasantly surprised when we got to our room, it was small but hey we weren't having a party in it! I thought the beds at Premier Inn were the best until I tried this one....Unbelievable! We shall no doubt be staying at an Ibis again & again! Breakfast was light which was fine after having a curry the night before!

Room Tip: We had a roadside room which was double insulated so couldn't hear a thing!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Gary,

Dear Guest,

Thankyou for you feedback, I was very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you were happy with your room.

I hope we can welcome you to Liverpool and the Ibis Styles again soon.