“Great value for money”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Crewe, United Kingdom
“Great value for money”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

This was my first time in an ibis and I was very impressed. The service was great and the room was clean and nicely decorated. The location was absolutely perfect which is surprising considering how low the price was, I'd normally expect to pay £100-£150 a night for a night with breakfast in a city centre.

The only thing I would suggest is maybe to offer more fruit at breakfast as there was only apples and oranges available. Maybe some melon or grapes or something just to give some more variety.

I will definitely be coming straight here when I come to Liverpool again, and I'd also look at other locations too.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
h7601_gm, Manager at Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for taking your time to post this nice review. It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team and I we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at Ibis Styles Liverpool. We are looking forward welcoming you back again very soon. Best Regards: Joanna, Assistant General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (219)
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I booked this Accor hotel having stayed at lots of Accors in France. Everything was great including breakfast and wifi for just over £40/night. Believe all the other reviews. What a little gem. I will certainly be back.

• Stayed February 2014
h7601_gm, General Manager at Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Dear Leicnis, Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent visit, and it was a pleasure to have you stay with us. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street again soon. Kind Regards, Jorge Otero General Manager
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

We booked this hotel as we wanted a nice centrally located hotel on a budget. The hotel was £47 which included continental breakfast. The hotel is fantastically decorated, very modern and original, lots of character. The rooms are fair sized with everything you need. (Except we had no tea bags and didn't realise until 9.30pm). I'm presuming the hotel is either new or newly refurbished as everything is spotless.
The hotel is in the cavern quarter with a tesco express next door, a pub at the other side and lots of bars just 2 min walk down the road inc the cavern!
Staff were very friendly and breakfast was good for continental.
You can park your car in the Q car park just behind the hotel for £10 for 24hours.
All in all a fab character hotel in a fab location!

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Sammie W
h7601_gm, General Manager at Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Dear Sammie, Thank you very much for your nice recommendation of Ibis Styles Liverpool Dale Street. It was our great pleasure to make your recent stay with us excellent. We hope to welcome you soon again in the hotel. Kind regards, Jorge Otero. General Manager
Lake District
Reviewed 23 February 2014

A good central hotel in Liverpool great for exploring as it is within walking distance of many places of interest. Friday night meant the hotel was busy but we checked in easily. Beatles themed room was clean, if a little small, and the bed very comfy. The bathroom, again very small, in a 'pod' but had everything we needed with a great shower. Continental breakfast was fine although the breakfast area is small and very busy, this could definitely have been better planned for the number of rooms and guests. As we were leaving on the Saturday two very large parties were checking in (one stag and one hen) not sure if this will be a theme for the hotel, luckily it didn't spoil our stay as we were only in Liverpool for one night. Staff were all very pleasant and helpful, we would stay again at this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
h7601_gm, General Manager at Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for taking your time to post this nice review. It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team and I we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at Ibis Styles Liverpool. We are looking forward welcoming you back again very soon. Best Regards:Jorge Otero. General Manager
Cumbria, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Just stayed for 2 nights with my son. Great value. Really modern and clean. The Beatles themed rooms were a real change. Clean and tidy through out and well presented. You can see it a newish hotel but much better that some of the budget hotels I've stayed in. Complimentary tea and coffee is great (and loads of hot choc for the kids). The complimentary continental breakfast is ok but limited but will certainly stay again if in liverpool. The staff were really friendly and helpfull. 5 minutes to liverpool 1, 10 minutes form lime street station and a short walk to queens square for restaurants and buses

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank wella1975
h7601_gm, General Manager at Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
Dear Guest: Thank you very much for your kind review. It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team and I we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us in Ibis Styles.
I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.
Best Regards. Jorge Otero. General Manager
Reviewed 19 February 2014

snazzy room, really clean lovely bathroom massive shower. didnt get in till 4.30am and no issues front door was open all night, right near all the bars not far to stumble back! lovely choice of continental breakfast downstairs quite busy but just took a tray back to the room. would definately recommend and stay again.

• Stayed February 2014
Dear Natalie: Thank you very much for your kind review. It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Ibis Styles Liverpool.
I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.
Best Regards. Jorge Otero. General Manager
Madrid, Spain
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Really good and clean hotel in the very center of Liverpool for a very reasonable price, The rooms are quiet and clean. Very helpful and service minded staff. Even the breakfast was a nice surprise in this Ibis hotel. I will definitely on´t hesitate to book this hotel the next time I come.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Ambiorn
h7601_gm, General Manager at Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street, responded to this review, 19 February 2014

Best Regards