Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street
US$139
US$125
Travelocity
  • Pool
The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$173
US$103
Official Site
  • Restaurant
The Richmond, BW Premier Collection(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$156
US$140
Orbitz.com
1,816 results
All reviewscontinental breakfaststrawberry fieldsbeatles themethe breakfast areathemed roomstesco express next doorcavern quarterq parkyogurtmoorfields stationcavern clubcold meatsminute walkcar parkdiscounted parkingrooms are smallreception area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed her last night. From the moment we walked through the door we were overwhelmed by the hotel. The staff were absolutely fantastic and couldn't have been more helpful. The reception area, restaurant and our room were completely spotless and very very quiet considering it's in the middle of town. We had a light lunch of a sandwich and drink. We did have to wait for 20 minutes even though there was nobody else waiting or eating. However, my lactose intolerant daughter was catered for both at lunch and the delicious continental breakfast. I wish there had been instructions on how to use the air conditioning in the room, (perhaps this could be addressed for future guests). The only downside to our stay was that the taxi the hotel ordered for us didn't turn up and we were late getting to the wedding - something which the lovely staff apologised profusely for even though they weren't to blame. All in all, this is a fantastic place to stay and I would heartily recommend it ☺

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
h7601_gm, Manager at Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you for your kind comments and compliments – I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon. I am really sorry about the taxi issue and I hope it didn't spoil your experience.Kind regards, Joanna, Assistant General Manager.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
h7601_gm, Manager at Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Stayed here for the Grand National Festival and to visit Liverpool museums. Great location, modern 'Abbey Road' styled rooms on 6th floor, lovely warm croissants, pancakes, baguettes and cappuccinos for breakfast, staff helpful and friendly. Cleanliness and facilities are superb compared to other similarly priced hotels.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
h7601_gm, Manager at Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Dear Daisy, Thank you very much for your nice recommendation of Ibis Styles Liverpool Dale Street. It was our great pleasure to make your recent stay with us excellent. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast offer. I will share your kind words with the team. We hope to welcome you soon again in the hotel. Kind Regards, Joanna, Assistant General Manager.

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

In true Liverpool style, the hotel has a big Beatles theme, but it is done in a stylish, modern, bright and tasteful way. The hotel was in a great location in easy walking distance from great cafés, bars, restaurants and shopping. Staff were friendly, the room was comfy and the breakfast was great. Highly recommended.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
h7601_gm, Manager at Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your nice recommendation of Ibis Styles Liverpool Dale Street. It was our great pleasure to make your recent stay with us excellent. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast offer. I will share your kind words with the team. We hope to welcome you soon again in the hotel. Kind Regards, Joanna, Assistant General Manager.

Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

location: very close to the lime st train station, downtown, docks and cavern quarter.
Staff: great and polite.
Cost: we booked with some antecedence and we saved some money. Great deal!
Room: we got the strawberry room facing the street. It is beautiful, enough space for 2 and great bed.
Internet and breakfast: good wifi conection. Delicious breakfast with lots of options of cold and hot drinks, cereals, breads, yogurt. We loved it!

• Stayed: April 2014
h7601_gm, Manager at Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

Dear Carolina, Thank you very much for your kind review. It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon. Kind regards, Joanna, Assistant General Manager.