“Receptionist was a bit rude”

Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street
Ranked #9 of 97 Hotels in Liverpool
GreenLeadersSilver level

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (213)
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 May 2014

We stayed one night as our son was visiting university. We got a good deal and found the hotel to be in good location for exploring Liverpool. The rooms are very modern, clean and interesting. Breakfast is basic but enough to start the day. I would stay again if visiting area. We had a drink in the pub next door and found the locals to be very friendly.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank LisaGR7
h7601_gm, Manager at Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
Dear Guest, Thank you for your kind comments and compliments – I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I will share your feedback with the team. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.Kind regards, Joanna, Assistant General Manager.
Oslo, Norway
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Stayed here for one night, and what an excellent experience!

I have nothing bad to say about the stay.
The front personel werw lovely and helpful.
My room was bigger than those of similar hotels. The room was really clean, even the bathroom.
Large, comfortable bed.
As well as a TV with a great selection of channels.

The only thing I found being a minor, minor drawback, was that I had to pay 2 pounds for leaving my luggage a few hours by reception.

Excellent, strongly recommended.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Martin H
h7601_gm, General Manager at Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Dear Martin, What a wonderful review. Thank you very much for your feddback. It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward welcoming you back again in the near future. Best Regards. General Manager. Jorge Otero
Chorley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 April 2014

A group of friends and I booked in here for a shopping trip to Liverpool. We walked from Lime Street station and found it quick and easy to find. The staff were wonderful and checked us in then and there even though we were early. The decor of the hotel is fabulous and all in the theme of the Beatles. The way in which the hotel is decorated makes it feel more unique than your average chain. We booked all of our rooms at the same time but all ended up on different floors because they allocate the rooms as you arrive. This wasn't a problem for us but I just thought I would mention it so that other travellers are aware of this when they are booking.

We found the rooms to be spotlessly clean and beautifully decorated. Everything we needed was available in the rooms. The beds were extremely comfortable and we all commented on how well we slept.

During our stay, we found Liverpool one, the cavern and many other shops, restaurants and bars to be within easy walking distance of the hotel. There is also a tesco expresss next door which was handy for forgotten items.

Breakfast in the mornings was very good. The breakfast area was perhaps a little small for the size of the hotel as it was difficult to get a table and there wasn't room to get past other guests around the main breakfast bar. Other than this, the selection on offer was varied and of good quality.

All in all, we found our stay here to be very comfortable, enjoyable, good value and well located for exploring Liverpool. Two of our party have already rebooked to return to this hotel so it definitely comes recommended!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Team_Moshtie
h7601_gm, Manager at Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street, responded to this review, 27 April 2014
Dear Guest, Thank you for your kind comments and compliments – I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay as well as our complimentary breakfast offer. I will share your feedback with the team. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.Kind regards, Joanna, Assistant General Manager.
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Just returned from three nights at this hotel. Already planning our return. Great location, friendly and helpful staff, lovely breakfast, very comfortable and well equipped rooms which were spotlessly clean. Cannot fault a thing. Have paid more for one night at other boutique hotels than the whloe stay here and the others came a poor second to this place. Will try more in the brand in future just hope they match the high standards set by the team here.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear Nicola, Thank you for your kind comments and compliments – I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I will share your feedback with the team. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.Kind regards, Joanna, Assistant General Manager.
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We book this hotel because it's not far from Liverpool Lime street and when I check in, I think this is correct decision.

This hotel is clean, friendly staff but the price I book via booking.com is pretty expensive because there are big event in Liverpool. Hotel staff can call taxi for you and we paid only 6.xx pounds to get Anfield Stadium. Just 10 min driving.

Not sure why we have poor signal for GiffGaff network in my room. Prehaps it's because our room is in blind spot for GiffGaff network.

You can find food 24x7 in Tesco express next to this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Dear Sutthipong, Thank you for your kind comments and compliments – I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.Kind regards, Joanna, Assistant General Manager.
shffield
Reviewed 24 April 2014

A brilliant little hotel .The staff on reception were so lovely and friendly and helpful, a great start .The rooms are beautiful .We were in the blue rooms which are Lucy in the sky with diamonds ,a tribute to Beatles .Other rooms are decorated in a Beatles theme too.The rooms were spotless .The rooms have everything you need ,tea coffee ,shower gel ,hair drier.The bathrooms are lovely with a great corner shower unit .A small bar and restaurant area downstairs again clean and bright.The breakfast was a continental but there was a good choice of breads,pancakes,cereal ,croissants ,eggs ,cheese ,meats and yogurts.Coffee on tap.If you visit Liverpool stay in this cute hotel .We booked through booking.com and got a great deal but rooms advertised in hotel at £62 including breakfast .A bargain and in a good place for all attractions .Well worth a visit .We are going back to see a show next year and we will be staying here again .

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear Bevjay12, Thank you for taking time to write such a kind comments and compliments about your stay – I am delighted that you enjoyed Lucy in the sky with diamonds themed room, and I would like to recommend you to try one of our other themed rooms. Best Regards, Joanna, Assistant General Manager.